7.

The small party lasted about two more hours. We drank and played music to pass the time. I felt like I was becoming more tipsy by the minute but I shook it off. I couldn't care less if I ended up completed wasted later, it was almost the end of summer and the competition was near. Last thing I wanted to be was sober.

Georg had moved to the other room to chat with his girlfriend online. Gustav was playing lightly on the drums while listening to music and Tom was playing around on his guitar.

I was too busy doing Bill's makeup like he asked me too. He wanted a black smokey look and I was glad to try to copy it on his eyes. But I tried as hard as I could to focus on my task despite the really attractive guitarist on the other couch.

Tom had taken off his shirt and was laying back, his guitar on his chest as he tickled the strings softly with his fingers.

"Hey, you know I have a date with Alexis tomorrow ?" Bill snatched me off my unholy thoughts.

"Really ?!" I grinned from ear to ear. "I'm so happy for you two. You seem so compatible."

"Do you really think so ?" He bit his lip in hesitation.

"Yeah. Both emo, both hot as fuck and both the same aesthetic overall. Power couple, I promise you."

"Thank you, Mars. You're a good friend."

I laughed. "Thanks."

Bill's eyes wandered around my face for a bit. "What's that on your cheek ?"

Blood drained from my face. "What are you talking about ?"

"You have a fresh scar on your cheek." His hand travelled up my face as he caressed the small injury.

I waved his hand off. "It's nothing, I just hit my face on my closet door last night."

"Your concealer isn't that thick, you know ? It's a little purplish underneath." His eyes examined the slap area with worry.

I pursed my lips, backing off. "It's nothing, I promise. The closet door was a pretty strong hit."

"Okay... whatever you say." He nodded slowly. I knew he didn't believe me but I appreciated the fact that he didn't keep insisting.

When I finished the makeup, I handed him a small mirror and he admired my work with shiny eyes. "Holy shit, that looks good !"

"That's the only kind of look I can actually do well." I laughed.

  • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆. ☆ . ° .• °:.*₊° .☆

Getting up with difficulty, I stumbled out the room to go to the bathroom.

The corridor stood before me, the walls moving as I was heavily inebriated. Walking slowly to the bathroom, I locked myself in, lighting up a cigarette.

I breathed heavily, staring at my reflection on the mirror, both hands grabbing the sink. A small knock resounded from the door.

"Don't come in." I sighed. But the door opened and a tall boy with a certain lip piercing that made my heart skip a beat entered.

"I said don't come in." I glared at him.

"But you're also drunk and you need assistance." He smirked.

"If by assistance, you mean mocking me, you can leave." I took a big drag out of my cigarette as I looked up to him through my lashes.

He stared down at me, his tongue dancing around against the metal septum.

"What ?" I grimaced.

"Your mascara melted." I froze as his hand travelled up to my cheek while he rubbed the black product off my skin.