46

In my third month of pregnancy me and jungkook both got married. We decided to get married with Hindu rituals and Christian rituals both. His family and hyungs were mesmerized by seeing big fat Indian wedding. They enjoyed alot and my family too enjoyed Christian wedding but don't know why they found it little bit boring because they said only groom and bride only enjoy the wedding mostly but in our India everyone enjoys equally.

Last month, Shinya visited my and jungkook house for a dinner. She told me that sohee wanted jungkook to act in her movie but he denied. Sohee is his good friend he should do it. I talked to jungkook and he said he doesn't like acting, he's more into singing. And he signed movie with shinya because of me. 

I don't want to force him to act and just smiled at his decision. Shinya asked me will I going to continue my acting career after delivery. 

And answer was yes, jungkook doesn't have any problem with my acting career or doing any romantic scenes with my co actors. He understand that it's my work and I'm very loyal to him. But i decided to not sign any romantic movie. There no reason behind my decision. I just don't want to. 

I got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen only to see my hubby cooking food for me.

He heard my footsteps and walked towards me before lifting me in his arms.

" jungkook.." 

" shhh...I got you don't worry" 

He put me on the counter and kissed my forehead and nine months old belly.

Yes I've completed my nine months, in these nine months jungkook took care of me well.

He was impatiently waiting for his babies to come to this world.

Yes, inside my womb two little flowers are growing one boy and girl. We found out in my third month of pregnancy. 

" he stared at my belly for few minutes and i asked

" Do i look like fat to you "

He laughed and kissed me.

" no you look cute and hot" 

" I look cute it's oky but hot how" i raised brow.

He cupped my breasts" these are became big" 

He caressed my side hip " and your ass become more juicy and i love to spank your ass" 

I slapped his chest and he laughed

" you shameless bunny, my babies will hear you and don't want them to be a pervert like you" 

He again laughed " ohh baby they are golden maknae Jeon jungkook's babies and this quality definitely they'll have "

I facepalm myself and he laughed.

Suddenly I felt pain in my lower belly and jungkook noticed it

" are you oky baby" 

I nodded " your brats are kicking me "

" Yah you both stop hurting my baby " he pointed his finger to my belly and i laughed.

" I'm hungry now let's eat" 

" oky" 

We both sat down on the table and ate our food. Tomorrow jungkook had an important interview so i told him to sleep early. And His eomma will also come tomorrow.