19

"Tell me about her... Everything....related to her past.... What happened to her....how she became like this cold "

" Why are you asking me go and ask yn" SHINYA said.

Jk stepped forward and stood in front of her, holding her hand he said

" You know... she will not tell me.....i want to know Shinya.....i want to heal her, i want her to trust people again, i want her to love again....so, please tell me"

Jk asked her with his pleading eyes. Shinya saw how curious to know about her...her life. She totally agrees with jk that he can heal her....she knows he is not lying....he loves her she can see it in his eyes....but where to start....from the beginning or should she tell him that he already met her in her bad times...... she's confused about whether he remembered that night or not... when he first saw her before going military service.

" Will you believe me if i---" jk cut her off
" I beleive you shinya.... you're not only her good friend but mine too"

" Do you remember her jk?"

Jk look at her with frown, " what do you mean?"

" When you first saw her?"
" i saw her first time at military base camp"

Shinya shook her head " no, you didn't saw her first time at military base camp "

" Come to the point shinya"

" You met her 2 years ago, before joining the service " Jin said joining the conversation.

Jk step back and thought when he met her
" I don't remember it..... Hyung and how do you also know that i met her before? Is she also know me?"

" No, she was unconscious when you saw her"

" I didn't get this thing in my head shinya...i don't remember it "

" You said you saw her in your dreams...."
Jk nodded
" only her eyes and smile" Jin said.
" You know jk whenever we saw someone in our dreams, we already met that person before"
" Shinya don't beat around the bush" jk said frustrated.

" Okay, I'll come to the point....."

FLASHBACK 

2 YEARS AGO
INDIA

" i can't believe this " yn said. looking at the contract in her hand.
" you have to believe it babe you got a movie in Hollywood" her friend said.
" What should I do kajal ?" Look at her with wide eyes.
" Tore and throw it in dustbin" kajal said mocking her " ofcourse you dumbo sign it... you'll become international celebrity after this"
" She's already an international celebrity " her another friend said while entring to the room.
" Deepu, where have you been" yn asked.
" I was with my boyfriend"
" Ahn... Did you both do something" yn asked playfully.
" Almosttttt"
Yn and kajal pull her in between and " almostt then"
" But he got a call from his friend and mood got ruined " Deepu shrug her shoulder
" Pstttt" yn and kajal said.

" Hey yn didn't you signed this yet" Deepu asked holding the contract in her hands.
" I was still thinking to sign it or not"
" Babe, just signed it see your first movie became super duper hit and your first song too..... people are crazy for you..you know that and they'll will be happy to see you once again on big screen" Deepu said.
" Yeah and we also get the chance to meet big celebrities" kajal said.

Yn laughed " but first I need to conform the ministry only after that i can do it"

" Yeahh" kajal and Deepu said.