2

She looks like a young girl stuck in a woman's body. Her dark brown hairs tied in a pony tail reaches to her back, brown eyes like a chocolate, lips that looks like cherry, light makeup that suits her perfectly, wearing a plain black formal pants with white shirt and blazer. Everything is more than perfect her innocent face make everyone feels like they saw an angel.
.................********.............
EVERYONE WAS SURPRISED NOT BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY BUT THEY WERE ALSO SURPRISED TO SEE HER HERE COZ SHE IS A CULTURAL AND SOFT POWER DIPLMAT OF INDIA, PEOPLE WHO ARE CRAZY ABOUT HER. MOST FOLLOWED WOMAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HER ACTING, SINGING,DANCING,AND OTHER TALENTS MADE PEOPLE CRAZY ABOUT HER.
..............******............
" she is the one who I saw with my hyungs, I heard that she is doing an album with them. In fact I saw her pic only once but never saw her in person..... Yea she's like a princess, doll, angel..... but what's her name...ahhh I can't remember that." Jungkook in thoughts.
" Hey jk where are u lost Haan." His co soldier said.
" Ohh now here" jk said
" Don't lie u are mesmerized by her beauty right.... Well you know everyone is mesmerized by seeing her... But what she's doing she's a soft power diplomat and here defence exercise meet is going on".
" Really I don't know that, I was soo into my service that I didn't knew much more any thing about the outer world, only my hyungs what tell about I only know that and it's been months that I didn't use my social medi... And I know army definitely not soo happy with me."
" It's oky jk they know how much hard working guy you are they definitely understand you"
............*****............
Jk and his co soldiers talking with each other but suddenly one soldier notice that a huge box of ammunition is going to fall down there were guns, bombs, granades any many other things.
And there that angel was walking closer to the box but she's unaware of that box will going to fall down.
One of the soldier shouts and run towards her and push her backwards, she stumbled and going to fall down but someone caught her in his arms. One hand behind her back and other one carefully holding her waist. Her one hand on her chest and other hand fisted in soldier uniform tightly, eyes totally shut in fear of falling down but she didn't feel anything like falling down she carefully opened her eyes and met with two pairs of doe eyes.

 Her one hand on her chest and other hand fisted in soldier uniform tightly, eyes totally shut in fear of falling down but she didn't feel anything like falling down she carefully opened her eyes and met with two pairs of doe eyes

JK POV
I was talking with my friends but suddenly heard shouting of a soldier, I look towards him and saw he's running towards her and push her before she fall down backwards I hold her fastly in my arms. Just by Holding her I feel something strange in my heart, her eyes were shut but when she opened her eyes I feel like my whole world turned upside-down.

NXT part soon....