7

NATIONAL TV KOREA

BTS AGAIN INVITED TO THE UNITED NATIONS FOR THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF SDG GOALS. AND THEY WILL PARTNERSHIP WITH INDIAN DIPLOMATS.
.......*****........
INDIAN EMBASSY AT KOREA

Meeting is going on from last 2 hours. Everyone is having their debate on what topic from SDG GOALS they should pic for speech AT UN.
  " the speech should have to be different than other nations speech" high commissioner of india said.
" Definitely, there are 17 SDG goals we should pic the most famous one so that we can work easily and fastly" secretary said.
" But I think we should pic all goals, this 10 anniversary and if we gonna talk about all goals it would made an great impression in front of other nations that we worked on all goals we hadn't left any single one."
"And BTS and young 4 officer we had choosen from our country will cover the whole speech" Yn said.
" Right since both countries are collaborating so we can pic examples to the from both and put into the speech" junior HC said.
   " So fine it's done miss yn you'll lead the collaboration for india" HC Said.
" Sure sir" yn said.
" And next week BTS and our young trainees should meet together for their practice speech , so miss yn be ready with mr. Jung he is leading the collaboration for Korea" HC said.
" Yes sir"
MEETING DISMISSED
.........*******..........

KOREA EXTERNAL MINISTERIE

"So now we'll again go to UN" suga said.
" Yes, and president had already confirmed this. Korean soft power is BTS, and once again that you guys are back we'll start again our programs" secretary of Korea said.
" This time will we big you guys and 4 officer of india will have to make a speech together. It's because we made the partnership with india" HC of Korea said.
" And next week you'll will going to meet them with their leader. And Mr. Jung will lead from our side" secretary said.
" Oky it will be great then" rm said.
...........******...........
YN POV

" You are leading the collaboration". Rohan asked.
" Yes" yn said.
" But you have to attend the MUSIC AWARDS  as a host and you have to perform their too. First time an Indian will host a international music award show "
" I know"
" Then what will you have to do"
" Music awards will held in 16 December and UNGA meeting will be held in 18 December. I'll manage both"
" But how you have to rehearse for the the show"
" Now it's not my problem it's yours you are my manager and you have make sure how I'll get rehearsed for the show"
" But my work is only to tell you your schedule and fixing meetings"
" Right, so go and tell owner of the award show it they want me to host their show them I want to complete rehearsal in 2 days before the show"
" What if they denied"
" Then you think I'm interested in their show,...... They want me to host coz they know my stardom and power so, they've to listen my wishes"
" You're right"
" I'm always right" flip hairs dramatically.
.........******..........
   NEXT DAY

Mr. Jung and yn and other employees met each other for their speech presentation. And to discuss what they should add in their speech soo that it reflects their countries achievements.
" Your ideas are very amazing miss yn" mr. Jung said.
" Thanku mr. Jung. Well your ideas helped to put more effort to make this speech this much amazing"
" No, this you hardwork"
Yn smiles.
" But I don't think we should keep these extra notes aside. They will also helped to make the speech perfect." Yn said.
" You're right but I think it should be better if take those as a short notes. I mean if in the future we have to change something at last minute we can use these notes"
It's a good idea mr. Jung"
He smiles.
.........******..........
AFTER A WEEK

THE DAY WHEN BTS AND 4 OTHER OFFICER WILL MEET FOR THE PRACTICE OF SPEECH. MR.JUNG AND YN WILL ALSO ATTENDED THEIR MEET COZ THEY ARE THE LEADERS.

" So, rm will going to start the speech followed by Jin, Riya, aman, suga, hobi, samarth,jimin, neha, taehyung and jungkook" yn said.

JK POV

Hairs tied in a bun, some short hairs falling on her face, her round glasses adjusted on the tip of her nose, soft cherry lips holding the pencil between them, biting her bottom lip in confusion, and pouting them when listen something carefully.
" Ahhhhh..... How can someone be this much alluring" jk in his thoughts.
Yn biting her lower lips time to time unaware of someone is feeling starnge just looking at her.
" This girl will be the death of me" jk under his breath.
" Control jk" jimin said.
" Hunnn"

END OF JK POV

" So now you'll have your lines so, now we should start" mr. Jung said.

Yn and Mr. Jung took their chair and settled for listening their speech.
Other hand this is the first time jk have to give a speech in front of yn he knows she's very good at speeches and he was nervous but he wants to impress her. By showing his speaking skills.
    Now it's jk turn to speak he look at yn and find out she already looking at him. He become more nervous not because she's distracting him but he wants to know how she'll see him as a speaker. A PERFECT SPEAKER OR A MAN WHO FORGOT WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY WHEN HE STARTED SPEAKING.
     Yn notice jungkook eyes it shows his nervousness. She'd heard from his hyungs how jk forgot his words when he speak. But yn gave him a gesture through her eyes while blinking and nodded her head to say okay and start speaking.
Jk understand she's cheering him and he gave a light smile to her and start speaking.

   AFTER THEIR PRACTICE

" Very good you'll had done a good job we will do one more practice just a day before the meeting of UN. Till then goodbye. " MR. JUNG SAID and he left.
4 officer of india also left with other officials. Now BTS and yn are in their practice office.
   YN POV

" You don't have to be nervous jungkook" yn said .
" Ahm... w-well"
" It's oky, you're a good speaker jungkook I had seen your videos when you gave speeches you are quite impressive" jk blushed.
" Well our kookie is also very quite impressive in other things" jimin said.
" Jiminshi" jk glare at him and he just winked.
" Well, you guys are also coming to the music award right" yn asked.
" If you're going then we will also come" jimin said flirtingly.
" Yah jimin stop" suga said.
" Yes we're coming we will catch tomorrow's flight for America" Jin said.
"That's cool" yn said.
" I heard that you're hosting the show and you'll perform also" rm said.
" Yes and in the evening I'll catch my flight for America."
" Great" hobi said.
" Well then we'll have fun together" tae said excitedly.
" Yes we will,
" Would you like to have lunch with me... I mean us" jk asked.
" I would live too but sorry I'm busy jungkook but I promise in America I'll definitely have lunch with you'll"
" Oky"
" Well then I'll take my leave...... Byee"
..........******............

Next parts would be interesting and yn's past life will be revealed.