18

" I'm tired i want to relax for sometime" yn left the room.

Jk looked at her disappearing figure and left a huge sigh while closing his eyes. He regretted.

Entering the main house she saw BTS sitting on the sofa talking about something but she didn't even look at them and walk upstairs.

BTS saw her hurriedly climbing the stairs. One of them about to stop her but she entered her room and closed the door.

After few, moments jk entered the house and took a seat next to his hyungs.

" Jk what happened?"  Jimin asked.
Jk didn't said anything.
" Jk, jimin asked something.... Where are you lost?" Jin said.
" I made her upset hyung.....i made her cry....i hurt her..." Jk said with his glistening eyes.
" What are you saying" tae said and move towards him placing his hand on his shoulder.
" I lover her hyung but i messed up everything....."
" Jk just tell us properly" rm said.
" I wanted to make her jealous but she gets hurt..... She cried....."

Listening to him BTS started laughing and jk looked at them with a pout.

" Ya Ahhh.... Hyung why you'll are laughing"
" Seriously jk, you're crying for this little thing " hobi said.
" Yes.... You crybaby.... You should be happy if she really feels jealous or hurt it means she loves you" rm said.
" Yes jk you always say what if she don't have any feelings for you but see she's jealous... It means she loves" suga said
" But hyung... If she will not talk to me"
" Then just tell her the truth" tae said
" Yes and after that give her a kiss. So, that she will forgive you" jimin said playfully.
" Yah... Hyung don't tell me what to do... I know everything"
" Ahan..." Jimin said wiggling his brows.
" Now go and apologize to her and come down for dinner" Jin said.

MEANWHILE
YN'S ROOM

Hurriedly entering the room while closing the door behind. She entered the bathroom,  opened the tap water and splashed water on her face. " You don't have to cry.....you don't have to cry.....you don't have to cry". Mumbling the same words looking at her reflection in the mirror. She's crying. She kept saying don't cry but her tears didn't stop. She closed her eyes tightly and some memories came into her mind....
" What happened if I get another girl.... What you'll do?" The man asked her while keeping her closer to him.
" You can't do that i trust you "
" You trust me this much" man asked.
" Yes, i trust you alot no girl can come between us." Yn said kissing his lips and he kissed her too.

She opened her eyes but her eyes didn't show any emotion.

" You're nothing to him, yn... why are you crying" she said looking at her reflection.  Taking the towel from side stand she wiped her face and left the bathroom.

She dropped her body on the soft bouncy mattress she look at the ceiling with no emotions. Soon a knock on the door she heard, turning her head side she didn't say anything and again look at the ceiling. She thought it must be jk who came to talk to her but she don't want to talk to him about anything she closed her eyes. Once again she heard the  knock but still she didn't reply.

" Yn"

Leaving a sigh, she opened her eyes and standup to see who's on the door.

She opened the door and saw jimin.
" Hi jimin, what happened"
" Dinner is ready we'll are waiting for you"
" I'm not hungry jimin, you guys continue"
" Why did something happened?"
"No "
Suddenly her stomach growls and looked down feeling embarrassing.
" Are you sure" jimin laughed.
" You go I'll come "
" Oky come fast" jimin left.

Closing the door, yn went to bathroom.

BTS POV

" Is she coming" jk asked jimin.
" No, she said she's very upset and angry with you" jimin said making a serious face
" What're you saying hyung? Is she really that upset "
" Yes" jimin sat on the dining table controlling his laugh.