20

ILL TELL YOU'LL WHEN FLASHBACK ENDS

" Sebastian sir we're getting late"
I looked at my secretary and again turned back to look at that beautiful girl. I want to meet her but here my meeting is also very important.
" I'll see you next time" mumbling to myself i left the church.

TIME SKIP AFTER TWO DAYS

Now trainees it's time to go back "and i hope you'll learn many things about how to handle the embassy and other projects....so after getting back to India be ready for your test" external ministry secretary said " pack your bags we will leave this evening"

" Yes sir" all trainees said.

SEBASTIAN POV

After taking a shower, now I'm laying on my bed thinking about my next deal suddenly that girl cross my mind. This is not the first time she crossed but from the day i saw her i couldn't get her away from my thoughts.
Who's she? That's the only question I had in my mind. Her beautiful brown eyes, sweet smile, long hair ahhh everything about her is just fascinating. She didn't look like a British or any other European then who's she?

I was smiling like an idiot thinking about how she looked cute whining infront of God. Crazy.....huhhh who are you angel?

Then her words cross my mind " I'll work with my favourite director Steven Spielberg" she will going to work with Steven Spielberg. Is she his next movie actress..... Why not she's beautiful. With that i took my phone and searched on Google Steven Spielberg next movie and here it is ' Divine' his next movie name... he still working on it and shooting already started. Now i want to see the cast here's the cast...but i want to see only my angel....here found her....so she's in the main lead...nice....her name " Yn Kapoor" from India, trainee diplomat she's..... she already did 1 movie that movie released 2 months ago and it was super hit worldwide. My girl is talented. But why she's a diplomat if she's an actress...... nevermind " yn " beautiful. I hope we will meet soon angel.

INDIA
YN POV
After coming back to India, we gave test and it was amazing now finally i can start my shooting with Steven sir.

I was thinking about how it will feel working with him but I got the call from Home ministry and they asked me to come. I didn't get good vibes from the last few days because 4 months ago election was held and the government got changed. Many controversies happened when I did my 1st movie. I don't want to come in movies but Rajamoulli sir chose me and govt. also agreed.

Now I'm sitting in the office of the govt. and in front of me new home minister is sitting. He's a very straight forward man and directly without saying anything he said " miss yn you're going back to LBSSNA for your training from the start" i was shocked hearing him " but why sir?"
" Because the government think you need to train yourself again to become a foreign diplomat and you're not allowed to sign any movie or other projects. "
" Is that the reason, you're asking me to start my training from 1st stage"
" Yes, we will not allow any diplomat to get distract from their work"
" But sir you can see my every test i passed... I never compromised with my work"
" But you have to start again"
I can believe that he's forcing me to start again....i got good mark in every stage of training. I can't do this. After battling from my mind i said " sir i will not sign any movie.... I'll leave modelling and other projects but i can't do training again..... because i learnt everything they taught. I can't sorry. It's not just only 2 or 3 months training, it's 1 year training i can't do that....im really sorry"
" It's good to hear...that you will leave acting, modelling but we already decided too miss yn.. you start your training again"