12

YN, BTS AND SHINYA SETTLED ON THE DINING TABLE.
" What took you guys so long?" Rm said.
" Nothing, just a monster attacked me.. oh sorry not just a monster there were 2 monsters and a witch" yn said glaring at jimin, tae and shinya.
" Monsters and witch" hobi said with his eyes wide open.
" Yeah and they are sitting with us" yn said glaring at them again.
" What....where..." Jin asked looking here and there.
" There" yn pointed towards jimin, tae and shinya. Everybody looking at them. And they were just smiling innocently.
" What you guys did this time" suga asked.
" Nothing we just gave her a surprise, to let her know that her best friend SHINYA came" tae said smiling.
" Yeah.... And your surprise just gave me an heart attack" yn said glaring.
" Oh come on tell us everything. What happened" Jin said.
" Nothing we just made her scared a little bit" jimin said.
" Little bit" yn scoff." My soul just left the body".
They start laughing.
" That's not funny, she was scared as hell" jk said looking at yn.
" Awwwwww........ Jk did you forget that she hit you with her heels" SHINYA said raising her one brow.
Rm, Jin ,suga and hobi looking at yn with their eyes widen.
" That was by mistake.... I want to hit you guys coz you scared me but you step aside and it hits jungkook" yn said pouting BTS .
" I'm sorry jungkook once again I hit you. It's their mistake, I'm sorry" yn said nervously looking at jk.
" You don't have to say sorry again again yn i know it was by mistake you can't do things like that purposely" jk said softly looking into yn eyes.

Jk and yn both looking softly into each other eyes. But then their moment interrupted.
" Oky shall we eat now" Jin said.
" Oh yeah" yn and jk said together.

THEY'LL ORDERED THEIR FOOD AND STARTED EATING.

" Yn why don't you eat this, it's a very famous dish of Korea.  It's Bulgogi" tae said  offering his food.
" Thanks tae i know it's Bulgogi with barbeque beef, but sorry I can't eat coz I'm vegetarian but I'd tried some veg dishes of Korea like kimchi.". Yn said smiling.
" You're vegetarian, you didn't tell us" jimin said surprised.
" But you eat egg" tae said raising his brows.
Yn smiled.
" Yes, i can eat only eggs but it doesn't mean that I can eat other foods like chicken, beef or any sea food..... And if I wasn't a vegetarian than also i can't eat this"
" Why" tae asked.
" Coz beef is cow's meat and in india we worship cows." Yn said smiling.
" Wowww.." everyone except yn.
" You know we'd also tried many india dishes like biryani and other" Jin said.
" Really, you guys didn't told me before" yn said smiling.
" You never asked" tae said
" Oh"
" I heard there india is very diverse " jk asked.
" Yes, we are very diverse in culture, music ,religion, language and many more. And you know in india in every 10km language got change"
" Really..." Everyone shocked except yn.
" Yes" yn said proudly.
" What's your religion yn" jimin asked.
" Why" yn asked raising an brow.
" Coz I never heard you talking about your religion and many people say you are Muslim. I saw a video of yours where you were in a temple and people starts trolling you" jimin said.
" Well, I'm hindu but many people assumes that I'm Muslim coz my name is Muslim word and  they trolled me for that"
" Then why don't you tell them, your religion so that they don't troll you again" Jin said.
Yn smiled a little.
" You know religion is a very sensitive topic for india... I'd grown up watching fights, riots can easily took place if you touch talk anything about religion. But I never needed to disclose about my religion coz I don't want to and it's very easy for me to work as a cultural diplomat and helping someone"
" But what about your trolling" rm asked.
" I don't care what people think of me, i know what exactly I am and my work is the answer for troller to shut their mouth" yn said and everyone looked at her with their smiling face.

THEY ALL FINISHED THEIR DINNER AND DECIDED TO HAVE DRINKS WHILE PLAYING GAMES.
AND NOW THEY'RE SITTING IN THE SHINYA'S HOTEL ROOM.

" so what should we play" tae asked excitedly.
" Hide and seek" jimin reply.
" We're in a hotel room, we can play some other time" Jin said.
" Then let's play truth and dare" hobi said.
" Naahhhh... It's kids game" suga said annoyingly.
" But it's fun" hobi said pouting.
" No I'll not play and i don't want to move my ass to complete a dare" suga said while lying on couch.
Hobi rolls his eyes at suga.
" Oky then let's play truth game" rm said.
" Truth game" everyone.
" Yeah... Erase dare from truth and dare"
" That's amazing and we've SHINYA and yn we don't know many things about them it's time to get to know the truth about their lives" jimin said excitedly and smirking.
" But how do you gonna find out that we're not lieing" SHINYA asked smirking back to jimin.
" It's just a game comeon we'll not tease you both"
" Not all but you jimin" yn said smiling.
" Oky fine"
" Then let's play" tae said.

And the game starts.

Bottle spins and stop at SHINYA.
" So SHINYA tell me when you watch  porn last time" jimin asked  smirking.
" Jiminnn...not these types of questions" Jin said glaring at jimin.
" It's just a game hyung"
" Yeah... It just a game Jin hyung let him be" tae said.
" This morning" SHINYA replied without any hesitation.

They'll shocked at her confidence.

" What" rm said.
" What i was horny"
" Ahaannn" tae tease SHINYA.
SHINYA rolled her eyes.
" Oky spin again" hobi said.
" So suga tell me one dirty secret of yours that no one know including your friends" Jin said.
" That badly i want my sleep"
" Thats not a dirty little secret hyung" jk said.
" Listen my whole sentence... I want to sleep so that I can see my wet dreams."
" Wet dreams" tae said wiggling his brows.
" Yea wet dreams in which I was drowning you'll in water to get rid of this fucking game"
" You not fun hyung" jimin said.
And everyone laughing.

They'll enjoying the games finding the truth a out each other. Mostly say yn. But to her luck bottle didn't stop in front of her.

" Finally it's yn's turn" jimin said.
" Oky yn tell about your first relation and how it ended" tae asked.
" I was 17 years old and we dated for 5 years and he broke up with me coz mistakenly I typed a middle finger emoji between the clapping emoji and send it to him and that's how relation ended" yn said scoffing.
" What" everyone except yn.
" Yeah"
" Didn't you feel bad" rm asked.
" Yes i feel bad but then I realised what an immature guy he was who just broked up with me for that small mistake and also that day I just realised there was no love."  yn shrugged.
" Yeah... Now he feel bad why he do that"
Yn laughed joined followed by everyone.
SPIN
" again yn" hobi said.
Yn just smiled.
" So yn,  are you in love" tae asked.
Yn smile faded which didn't go unnoticed by one person but again she smiled and said " i was".
.......*****........