37

AUTHOR POV

BTS looked at jungkook with their arms crossed. 

" Baby" Suga said in a mocking tone.

" Are you guys dating or what" rm asked and yn and jungkook looked eachother.

" Ummm..hyung actually we -" he cutted off 

" See hyung I told you that there's something going on between them" jimin said smirking.

" Yes now he'll try make an excuse "tae also smirked at jungkook and yn.

" Jungkook if you're dating then why are you hiding from us..." Jin said.

" Yes we are your family" jhope said while looking at jungkook.

" Or you don't consider us your family anymore" Suga said.

They'll were looking at jungkook with their sad faces and yn noticed it. She doesn't want to make his hyungs upset with him just because of her. But she also can't tell them that they both are not dating eachother but having a sexual relationship.

" Hyung i-" jungkook tried to say something but yn cut him off

" Yes we're dating and we both were about to tell you guys while having dinner but you guys already saw us together" 

They'll looked at her with a smiling face and jungkook looked at her in shocked.

He thought is she finally gonna see him or love him as her boyfriend, as her partner.

" Ohh..sorry we thought you guys didn't want to tell us" rm said.

" Yeah but we're happy for both of you " jin said hugging you both.

" We'll are very happy " jhope said and other nodded while smiling and hugged you both.

You were happy but sad too that you lied to them.

" Now we should celebrate our new couple" taehyung said putting his hands on both of your shoulder.

" Yes and I'm very excited to see armies reaction when they got to know about you guys" jimin said with giggled.

" No.." yn said and everyone looked at her " I mean not yet but soon we'll disclose our relation" 

Everybody nodded understanding you both.

" Now let's complete the cooking I'm hungry " Suga said.

" Yn, where's shinya" rm asked.

" She didn't came back yet" jimin asked.

" No " jin said.

" Wait I'll call her"  yn said took her phone from the table before calling shinya.

She called her but shinya cutted her call. She again tried but she cut it again.

Yn frown thinking she never cut her calls. 

She tried to message her to know where she is. After a minute shinya replied and said She is at her home. 

She knows that shinya is angry with her but this is not the way to leave this penthouse without saying anything to anyone, she also agreed to stay with them till the movie released.

Yn decided to go to her house and confront her.

She walked towards the exit door but jungkook stopped her.

" Where are you going this late?" He asked.

" I'm going to get her back she's at her house " 

" What but why... she said she'll gonna stay with us but why suddenly she left"