41

" I'm upset with you Jungkook" his brothers wife said.

" Why Lana" he asked.

" Because you never mentioned that yn is so beautiful" 

I smiled shyly.

" I don't think i should say she's beautiful because whole world knows how much she's beautiful " he said smiling looking at me.

" Yes there's no doubt that yn is so beautiful, tell me yn is there any secret of Indian beauty products that you are so beautiful " Mrs Jeon asked.

I shook my head and smiled " no there's nothing like that, you guys are also very beautiful" 

They'll smiled.

" Yn your parents know about your relationship " his brother jungwoo asked.

" Not yet " 

" But soon we will meet them too" jungkook said while holding my hand under the table.

 He smiled at me and i felt so warm inside. I really wanted him to meet my parents.

" So what you think about marriage?" His mother asked and i choked.

I know we lied to his family that we're in a relationship but this question just gave me goosebumps not in a negative way but still isn't it too early.

Jungkook pass me a glass of water and patted my back.

" mom isn't it too soon we are in our twenties still" 

Jungkook said.

" So what mom is right, I'd also got married in my twenties" jungwoo said.

" Yes that's the correct time" Lana agreed to.

Me and jungkook we both looked at them not knowing what to say.

" Stop it you all" his dad said " they will get married when they want to be" 

He smiled at us. 

I don't know why they'll just directly jump on the marriage.

Soon we'll finished our lunch.

We all talked about many things but Jungwoo had some work in his company so he left with Lana. Now jungkook and his dad was playing outside with bam in the garden. 

After coming here i found out that jungkook not just only an idol but he also own a company which was handled by his father.

Me and his mother was sitting in the hall as she was showing me jungkook's childhood pictures.

I smiled even laughed at his childhood pictures. He was very cute but still he's cute too. 

" This picture I took when he got the scar on his cheek. He and his brother they both were pain in ass back then" 

I laughed at Mrs Jeon remark. She's funny.

She looked at me for a moment and smiled before taking my hands in her.

" Don't misunderstand me but jungkook told me about your past" 

I stopped laughing and looked at her.

She caressed my hair and said " and I think you should move on" I looked at her " I'm not saying this for my son but life is too short, you should move on" 

" I already moved on" 

She smiled " but still you're insecure....." She looked at jungkook outside in the garden and said " you know he fell in love with a girl years ago but she left him when he joined hybe. He never got the chance to call or talk to her properly due to his busy schedule and that girl thought he's cheating on her and she broke up with him. She was his first love he cried alot but then he decided to not fall in love after that he never dated any girl in his life but"