21

SEBASTIAN POV

Last night was beautiful...finally i met my angel after 2 weeks...i never expect that I would meet her at Kate's party.... The time I spent with her was the most beautiful moment in my life....and i still can't believe I will meet her once again....all thanks to my devil....ahhhhh....my devil i love you...you helped me to meet my angel.....

My mind was flooded with last night's memories but a phone call interrupted me....i cursed that person whoever it's calling me before taking out from my pants pocket and seeing the caller id it's none other than my devil
ON THE PHONE

" Thinking of the devil and the devil appears" i said.
" I'm happy that you were thinking about me " Kate said.
" i wanted to thank you but your call interrupted me so... no thanku"
" Huh...you wanted to thank me....omo somebody pinch me... The Sebastian Markel want to thank me i can't believe my ears...."
I rolled my eyes at her dramatic voice and said
" Why you called me....care to explain "
" Why can't I call my friend randomly "
" Kate I'm busy"
" Oky...i just wanted to ask you what you were doing tonight"
" Why...what happened "
" Just asking...tell me"
" I'd a important meeting with my clients about my new project "
" Oky..."
" Why you want to meet me"
" I'll tell you when I'll meet you.... i hope tomorrow you're free "
" Yeah....i just had only one meeting tomorrow so you can come to my office"
" Oky then.....bye love you"
" Yeah bye"

I lied to her about tonight's meeting cuz I wanted to meet yn...i smiled widely thinking about yesterday.

FLASHBACK

" So it was very nice to meet you both" Kate said smiling.
" Us too" shinya said.
" We should get going now it's pretty late" yn said.
" Yeah you're right" Kate said looking at her watch.
" So seb let's g- " Kate got cut by her phone call " excuse me guys"
" Oky then Mr. Sebastian bye...hope we will meet again" shinya said and extended her hand for a shake.
" Yeah me too" Sebastian said shaking hands with her.
" Yn let's go" shinya said.
" Good night Mr. Markel" yn said smiling and walked towards her car.

I saw her walking away from me but i want to meet her again...
" Ms.Yn..." i called her and she turned around.
" Yes"
I walk towards her and stand in front of her " are you free tomorrow?"
She was standing straight blinking her eyes towards me before she said something
" yes she's free after the past five" I looked behind her to see the owner of the voice and it was shinya...

" Why are you asking" she asked.
I looked at yn and she said " please don't mind her.... But yes I'm free tomorrow"
" Good...then would you like to have dinner with me"
I asked her for dinner and she was just looking at me with her doe eyes.....cute......she was about to say something but once again shinya interrupted" definitely she would love to"
Yn looked at her friend more like glaring and shook her head " well Mr. Sebastian.. i--" i cut her off
" Please don't say no, just dinner"
She looked at me for a few seconds and she was about to say something but shinya again interrupted and said " well if you're asking her with so much desperation that it's a yes"
Yn looked at her once again and left a sigh before looking at me and said " okay then" she smiled sweetly.
" Thanku I'll pick you up"
" Ahhh.. nono...you don't have to..."
I don't want to force her to pick up and say " I'll wait for you.."
She smiled and i gave her my card so that she could call me later.....she took it from my hand and good bye once again.

FLASHBACK ENDS

YN POV

" No not this one" shinya said looking at me head to toe.
" Babe...this is my tenth dress i changed....I'm going for dinner not for a fashion show" i said frustratingly.
" Yeah..I'm also saying that you're going for dinner with the Sebastian Markel....he is soo handsome and you should look pretty"
" You mean I'm not pretty " i raised my brow with arms crossed over my chest.
" Nono ..i don't mean to say that you're very beautiful.....i just want you to look more pretty than him" she said putting her hands on my shoulder.....i rolled my eyes and took her hands away and said " I'm not going to change again....he asked me for dinner not for a date"
" Do you really think that he asked for dinner only"
" What do you mean " i raised my brow at her.
" Come on yn... didn't you see his eyes...how softly he was looking at you"
" You want him to look at me with fire in his eyes"
" No dumbo...i mean to say... women drool over him and he never gives a shit but he's asking you for dinner....what do you think of that"
" Maybe he wanted to talk about his business " yn said with a serious face.
" OMG... businesswoman Yn Kapoor you are right he wanted to sign with you a billion dollar project" she said mockingly.
" Why not...i did my graduation in business studies" i said blinking my eyes and she looked at me with a WTH face.
" I'm done with you" she said and walked out.