25

YN POV

 After so many difficulties I'm here at Sebastien's private shipyard. I looked at him and he's waving at me smiling widely and i smiled back. He came towards me and gave a peck on my lips. I giggled and he hold my hands motion me to step into his yatch. He gave me a tour. It's two storey and beautiful, there's an open bar section, side to it couches placed for sitting and inside there's two room one is bedroom and other may be his office. This man is really very workoholic. I'm impressed watching how beautifully everything decorated here. And Yatch started his tour.

After half an hour we stopped and he excused me and walked towards the captain to have a talk and smiled watching him. After few minutes he came to me and handed over me a box. I frowned at him and asked

" What's this?"

" go and change into this" he said smiling.

I again frowned not knowing what's inside. I went to bedroom and opened the box there's a beautiful black colored bikini. I wore it and walked outside. I saw him standing near the railing only in his shorts. His gaze turned towards me and extended his hand to hold mine. He held my hand and pull me towards his bare chest before picking me up in bridal style and jumping into the water. He motioned me to hold breath and i did before swimming somewhere into the water. I stayed there and kept moving my legs preventing myself from drowning. After few seconds he came back with a sea shell, i looked at him and opened the shell. There's a beautiful ring inside it. He took out the ring and hold my hand. My eyes widened looking at him he's proposing me for marriage but suddenly why? Is he really serious about this. He really wanted to marry me but i don't know i should feel happy or not. I love him, in this one month of our relationship I'd known him well how much he loves me, admired me. But marriage isn't it too soon. I told him i wanted to keep my relationship secret but why suddenly he's proposing me. I'm confused whether to be happy or sad. Is he doing this after our relationship rumours. I wanted to talk to him. But what to say now i don't want to break his heart i love him. I should say yes, then I'll ask him to not to reveal it soon. Yes it's right.

I nodded my head giving him signal as yes, he smiled and shove the ring in my finger before kissing on it. Then he attached his lips to mine, kissing softly and i kissed him back. He loves me alot.

______

AFTER TWO DAYS

I talked with Sebastien and he agreed about that he will disclosed our relationship when I wanted. I also talked with him about the rumours and he said i should not be worried about that, he will manage everything and he did it. He made it as a public stunt, at first i was sad about everything but this is for my carrier. Steven also felt relieved after everything sort out and he also thanked him. 

I don't know when i fallen for him this much harder. I wanted to tell the whole world about our relationship but i can't. I already resigned as a diplomat and now acting is my only carrier. I want to be successful after that we'll get married happily. 

Right now here I'm sitting in his office, i was missing him alot i don't know why, we just met yesterday night we cuddled eachother while watching movie. He's busy in his meeting and his secretary told me to wait in his office soon he'll come. I sat in his chair it's so comfy and started twirling left right. It's so fun. 

I was enjoying my moment when the door opened. I looked at the person who entered and it was....Kate....

I didn't met her after that club night nor i saw her with Sebastien in this one month. I smiled at her before getting up from the chair and walked towards her. I greet her with a smile but she just made a poker face looking at me. I didn't get her, why she's looking at me like that. I again about to say something but she said