9

After the speech at UN, BTS, yn and other official left for their hotel.

YN POV

" YOR NEW LOVER JEON JUNGKOOK.
DID HE SATISFY YOU IN BED.
HE'S HANDSOME AND STRONG WHAT IF HE DO THE SAME THING LIKE HIM"

"Fuck that bitch.... How dare she.... What she think of herself.... I'm going to kill her" Yn said while coming and throwing her bag on the sofa. " Not this time Kate Wilson not this time.....if you gonna mess with me than I'm going to show you what real YN KAPOOR is" yn said while gritted her teeth.
Her eye shows the anger, hate.

KNOCK ON THE DOOR
Yn getup from the sofa and opened the door.
" Rohan what happened is everything oky... Why are you so happy"
" You don't believe it what happened" Rohan said.
" What happened"
" Well you know first lady of Korea is coming to korean art museum"
" So "
" Many other celebrities will be there also from Korea and other nations"
" So why are you so happy" confused.
" Let me finish"
" Then finish it , fast" coldly.
" All those celebrities who contributed in korean art and culture whether it's directly and indirectly are invited and you're also invited there coz last time in your world tour of culture and humanity got appreciated by first lady and president of Korea.... That's why they invited you." He said excitedly.
" That's great" yn with small smile.
" What happened you're not happy" he asked.
" No I'm happy"
" So just be ready tomorrow morning 9 am.... And I'll ask your dresser for your outfit"
" But why they're organising in here in USA"
" Coz there's a MET museum and many korean art works are presented here"
" Oky, now go I'm tired" slammed the door on his face.
" What's this girl" making an ugly face.
............*****...........
BTS POV

" yn is also invited in Korea art museum" tae said.
" Well she deserves to be invited" suga said.
" Yes, on her world tour she helped many poor African countries with her soft power through culture and she not just only use her Indian culture but our too, there are many similarities in our culture" rm said.
" Jungkookah you're very lucky your girl is amazing" jimin said teasingly.
" Yah hyung i know I'd saw her every achivement and work and how multi talented she is" jk said with his bunny smile.
" Ooooo so you already researched on her" hobi said.
Jk blushed.
" Jungkookah she's totally like your ideal type... You always want a girl who will teach you new new things right now she'll teach you new things and you'll also teach her" Jin said while putting his arm on jk.
" Yes hyung" jk said while blushing.
........******........

NEXT DAY
MET MUSEUM

NEXT DAYMET MUSEUM

Everyone and shinya was present their admiring the korean art and talking about their speciality

Everyone and shinya was present their admiring the korean art and talking about their speciality. Then first lady talk about how culture helps for peace in a country.
And media was clicking their pictures but everyone was talking about jk and yn coz only they both are dressed in all black. And soon they both got started trending on every social media page
#COUPLEGOALS
#JKANDYN
#MAFIAVIBES
#BLACKBEAUTY

" Let's have dinner together BTS, yn" SHINYA said excitedly.
" Oky" BTS and yn.
.........******.......

BTS, YN AND SHINYA DECIDED TO HAVE DINNER IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM.

SHINYA sitting next to rm, Jin next to hobi, suga and tae together, jk and yn together and jimin with them.

" Once again you both took the lime light.... Jk and yn trending" jimin said.
" Do you guys already decided what you both will wear for the museum" SHINYA said.
" Ofcourse definitely something is going between both of you" tae said winking at jk.
" Yea... Actually I called jk late night and asked him that what he'll going to wear? He said all black then I'll also decided to wear all black......." Yn said casually.
" Ooooo ahan....." BTS and SHINYA said together.
" Oh com'on" yn said rollin her eyes.
" you know i should make a movie and you both will be my lead role..... And yn already said to me she'll do a movie for me" SHINYA said.
" Make sure it'll be a lovestory" tae said.
" Hahaha yea hahahah" everyone.

They'll were teasing yn and jk and jk was blushing all the time.

"I might say that jk gf will not be happy to see this..... Ryt jungkook" yn said.
" I don't have a gf" jk said blushing.
" Why? You're handsome, smart, talented jungkook... You deserves a gf" yn said smiling.
" Yn if you get a chance to date jk what you'll do". Jin said.
" Well he has everything. If I was his gf I'll be happy. I got to learn the things from him, he's more talented than me , and just like you guys told me that he's a good cook so,he's definitely a husband material. I'll be very fortunate"
Yn said.
" Is jk your ideal type" suga said.
" I don't have a ideal type"
" Then, what kind of a man you want to be your partner" rm said.
" Well, he should respect me, he should be loyal, and whenever there's some difference in relation, we should have a communication, he should be like a friend who's always with me in my hard times and like a parent who can scold me if I'm wrong at something" yn said smiling.
" You don't want a guy who'll treat you like a queen. Our jk will treat his woman like a queen" tae said
" Ofcourse if he'll treat me as a queen than I'll also going to treat him like a king" yn said smiling.
" Awwwwww" everyone except yn and jk.
Yn and jk looking at each other for some few moments.
.........*****...........

Everything went smoothly BTS and SHINYA return to Korea. Yn still in America for some work.

" I should not belong to be here but I'm here once again....you broke my heart.... I want to fight with you I want to know why you do that... Why...was I not enough for you.
I have moved on..
But still I remember you, your voice, your laugh.
My heart sometimes crackle when I hear your name.
But I've moved on.... Do You want to know why?....cuz my all love for you turned into hate the day you left me.....without answering my questions, without telling me why you did that to me... you want to marry me then why YOU CHEATED ME NOT ONCE BUT TWICE." Yn Said while crying, sitting in front a gravestone.

" He just used you honey.... He never loved you"
Standing up from the ground, yn wiped her tears and turned around to see none other than ' Kate Wilson '

" You were asking ...why he cheat on you. Well the reason is you....you were the reason...." Kate said while pointing her index finger to yn.  "You've beauty, intelligence, fame but beauty is not the only thing a man want, you hurts his ego by your intelligence and fame.. no men want a women whose famous more than him...i know what're you thinking this is modern world men and women equal but the reality is still men don't want a women get more fame , intelligence than them.... It hurts them...it hurts their pride for being a men....
They'll want a women who should listen to them without arguing, without questioning....but you did both... You disrespect him....it's all your fault why you've to be so much talented that's why he came to me.  He loved me not you" Kate said to yn.

.........*******...........