16

In korea

YN POV
IN HER ROOM

It's almost midnight and here I'm not sleeping just thinking about what happened in the flight hours ago. I didn't know what's happened with me, how i can lose my mind so easily. I can't fall in love again.  I closed my eyes to get some sleep but flashback of our kisses only in can see. His soft lips touching mine kissing me softly, holding me in his embrace I felt soo warm and protective. Only thing I felt in his kisses was love and craving. I shoot open my eyes sitting on the bed asking my self " what's going on yn?"
I took a glass of water from my nightstand and gulped it, placing back the empty glass I took my cell phone and laid back on bed.
I was scrolling through social media when a reel came,  me and jk was at the UN where jk , me and his hyungs were taking pics together and his hyung Jin pushed jk near me and I placed my hand on his back he was looking at me and I was looking at the camera. His eyes were shining showing love. I smiled unknowingly looking at the reel when suddenly I got a message " slept or awake?" This message is from jk. I smiled widely looking at the message.  I clicked on the message and opened it reply " awake"
He read my message and typed " call or not"  don't know what to say after few seconds i pressed on call button and he picked up immediately.  I didn't say any word nor. I can feel he is smiling through the phone and after few minutes he left a sigh and speak. " Why didn't you sleep yet?"
I smiled and say " same goes to you"
" Don't know. I just wanted to hear your voice" I felt happy.
" And"
" And I want to see you"
" Really, but your bad I'm at my house"
" Still I can see you"
" How"
" Click yes"
Then he turn Voice call to video call
" See i can see you now"
I didn't say any word coz I was just admiring him. His room light was off but some starry light covering  his room his face is glowing eyes are shining suddenly a thought came to mind ' hope i can see this view every night' i mentally slapped myself and cut the call.
Throwing my phone away input on my blanket covering my face. And thinking what the hell is happening to me? With that sleep took over me.

NEXT MORNING

Early morning, my manager said now it's time to start the workshop for shinya movie and now I'm heading myself to her office. But I feeling embarrassed about last night how i cutted the call without saying anything to jk. What he think of me. I'm very egoistic or attitudish . Aaaaahhhhhh yn you're a bitch i cursed myself mentally when driver opened the car door for me leeting myself to know I'm on my destination.
I came out of the car and Rohan was also there with me. Entering the office Rohan got a call and he said " it's from Karan Johar remember I told you he wants to see sign a movie with you. Now tell me what should I do."
" You're my manager and you know my all schedule so talk to him tell him everything" with that I left him and went elevator. I was waiting for my lift and lift came i entered and pressed 13 floor  the door was closing but a hand stopped. I look at the person and I see jk smiling.
' oh shit, now he will going to ask me why I cutted the call?' I thought and smiled fake looking back at him.

Jk came in and just stand beside me he didn't say anything. After few seconds i broke the silence " good morning"
He looked at me and said " morning"
I can sense he's upset because me. I should apologise to him. I was about to say but the elevator stop at the 13 floor and he moved out. I looked at him sadly and moved out too.

" Hey jk and yn, you both came come on in" SHINYA greet us and asked to come to her office.

" So let us start about the work"  shinya asked.
" Yes" jk said.
" Oky then here at xyz home you guys will be there till the shooting end and pack your stuffs and shift here"
" Only me and jk" i asked.
" No other supporting actors also be there"
" But SHINYA i want to say something, I'm working on a project with hyungs and we're staying at our abc home so I can't stay at xyz place" jk said.
" Ohh.... What you'll working for" SHINYA asked.
" A song" jk said.
" But what about yn and your workshop and photoshoot"
" Don't worry we'll do that but i can't stay there"
" Then let me decide something else"