30

Jungkook and yn both reached to the studio. Shinya and other side actors and staff was already present in the studio. Shinya asked them to change into their dresses so that they both start with the first day of shoot. 

After changing clothes, jungkook stood near Shinya and she told him his part. 

Yn also came out of the dressing room and walked towards jungkook and shinya. They both looked up and saw yn in a beautiful tunic of peach colour. 

" Woww...you look beautiful yn " Shinya said looking at her head to toe.

Jungkook smiled at shinya's compliment to yn and nodded " yeah...you really look beautiful..." He gave her a wide smile. 

" Did you guy hit your head somewhere... that's the same dress which I wore in my last week photoshoot"  yn said.

" Yeah,..but you look beautiful " shinya and jungkook both said.

Yn shook her head and smiled before saying " thanku...now can we start "

Shinya nodded and asked them to take their position. Jungkook and yn both about to took their position but a voice stopped them.

" Without me.. you'll started the shoot"

Everyone turned around where the voice came and there standing a handsome guy with hands on his waist.

Everyone smiled at him and jungkook said " eunwoo"

He walked towards him and hugged him and he hugged back. 

Eunwoo came towards shinya and hugged her too.

" Eunwoo.. what're you doing here.. your shoot will start next week " shinya said and broke the hug.

" Well.. i couldn't wait to meet the most beautiful girl in the world" eunwoo said looking at yn with smile on his face.

" Hmm...yn meet him... he'll be one of your and jungkook's co star in this movie " shinya said.

" Hello " yn said while shaking hands.

" Hello...it's so nice to meet you. I really like you and your movies and songs and everything which is related to you" 

" is that so....well I'm glad to hear that from you whose already a biggest celebrity "

Eunwoo shyly smiled and said " i can't wait to film this movie with you...I'm very excited " 

" Aren't you excited for me " jungkook said sulking.

" Oh noo noo...my bestie...I'm also very excited because it's your first movie and you'll gonna work with me " eunwoo said with a side hug to jungkook.

Jungkook hit him in his back.

" Owww"

Yn smiled at they both.

" Oky come on let's start... jungkook, yn take your position " shinya said before sitting on director chair.

" ACTION "

yn was standing down and jungkook was upstairs.

Yn traced her fingers on every stuff placed on the set. She walked slowly and stood infront of the book shelf. Her fingers traced every book came in contact with her and she turned around and saw a piano. She walked towards it and sat on its chair. She lifted her hand and play few notes, soon she closed her eyes and feeled every note she played. 

But suddenly a thud sound stopped her. She opened her eyes and looked at her side. She saw one of the book from the top shelf dropped on the ground. She stood up and walked towards the book, bending down she picked up the book and looked at it front cover and read