43

You were crying non stop thinking that jungkook left you. He thought you'll never gonna love him. But you already fell for him. You want him close to you. You to feel him. You want to kiss him and tell him that how much you love him but he left you.

You wanted to tell him that you moved on from Sebastien very long. And fell for him but he left you already. 

Thinking all this, your head started spinning and throat felt dry. You were crying for a very long time. 

Your eyelids felt heavy and you closed your eyes before dropping your body on the sand.

Your driver watched you from far and felt sad too looking at your condition but what he could do, it's your life. He saw you closed your eyes and dropped your body on the sand. He ran towards you and called you many times but you didn't woke up. He lifted you and walked towards the car. 

_________

You opened your eyes and found yourself in your bedroom. You remembered all the things that happened on beach and cried again. 

Hearing your crying voice shinya came to you who was in  bathroom. She sat down on the bed and hugged you.

You hugged her back. At this point you want someone to hold you. She patted your back and tried to calm you down.

" relax yn relax" 

You broke the hug and looked at her

" he left me shinya...I wanted to tell him that I love him but he left me...."

You again hugged her and cried more. At first shinya thought who left you then realisation hit her that you're talking about jungkook. She remembered when you told her that you love jungkook. But something big had happened between you both.

" talk to him yn... he'll understand you and listen to you just talk to him"

You looked at her

" yes you're right..I want to meet him" 

You get down to the bed and walked outside but you're not in BTS penthouse but in shinya's house.

You walked out of her house before sitting inside your car and drove to the penthouse.

Your eyes were blurred due to crying non stop. Situation is repeating again which you felt two years ago but difference is Sebastien left you because he thought you cheated on him and jungkook left you because he thought you'll never gonna love him. But you want him now you wanted to confess to him.

After thirty minutes you reached to the penthouse and ran inside but the scene infront of you broked you more. 

You started sobbing harder and stumbled backwards and the vase on the table fallen down before broken into pieces.

_______

JUNGKOOK POV

I left yn on the beach and came back to Seoul. I can't feel her more close to me when I know she'll not gonna love me back. But I'll love her till my last breath.

After four hours of ride I came back to penthouse and directly went to my room. My hyungs called me but i ignored them. They don't know what happened between me and yn. I need space. I dropped my body to my bed and cried on my pillow, thinking about how was she feeling after reading that letter. 

Definitely there will be something written inside the letter which will hurt me and she loved it. Her ex boyfriends memories were written in it i think. And after reading that she'll never in her whole life will gonna love me. I don't want to get hurt more that's why I already left her.

While crying I don't know when sleep took over me.

After few hours I woke up and went downstairs, hyungs were sitting on the sofa with a girl  sitting beside them. I couldn't see her face because she was back facing me.

When hyungs saw me coming downstairs they called me. 

" jungkookah meet her" jin hyung said and I walked to them.

I saw the girl and felt surprised that's HAN SO HEE my debut solo album SEVEN lead actor. She's one of my good friends.

I smiled and hugged her.

" hi so hee" i greet her.

" hi jungkook, how are you" 

" I'm good you say what brings you here" 

We both sat on the sofa.

" I saw your movie teaser that was amazing your and yn acting was more than perfect " 

I smiled at her.

" that's why I came here to sign you for my upcoming movie"

She said.

 Sohee was not just only an actor but a producer too. She produced many hit movies and sometimes acted in too.

I tried to say something but she spoke

" I know why so suddenly but when your movie will release you'll get many offers and i don't think I'll get the chance to sign you"

I smiled at her but i don't want to sign any movie anymore.

" I'm sorry but i can't do it" i said.

" but why.. you're amazing" she is sad.

How to tell her that I can't. I can't see any other women close to me except yn.

I was about to say something but jimin hyung cut me off

" so hee he's still shy doing any romantic movie"

She looked at me 

" is that so... jungkook you know na that you and me did seven song together it was beautiful and you already completed a movie with yn and that was hella romantic...still you're shy"

" yes he is " taehyung said and everyone started laughing.

I just looked down don't know what to say.

" jungkook you're a shy baby...come here" she said and held my hand and made me stand up along with her.

" just look at me oky in a snap your shyness will be gone....I'll say a normal dialogue and you just say whatever comes into your mind oky" 

I didn't said nor nodded and then she held my hand in her and hyungs also settled comfortably on the sofa looking both of us.

" Just look at in my eyes and tell me that you don't love me...I love you alot can't you see"

I don't know what happens to me I saw yn face in sohee and said

" How can I say that I don't love you...I love you alot...this is the only thing I wanted to hear from you..I love you y-"

I was about to say yn but a noise of falling something interrupted me. I looked where the voice came and saw yn standing there while crying badly.

I widened my eyes looking at her condition. Her eyes, nose, ears were red due to crying non stop. But why she's crying.

" yn..what are you doing there and what hap-" before rm hyung could say something she turned around and ran outside.

Everyone was looking at her disappearing figure and I removed my hands from sohee and ran behind her. 

________