44

I ran behind her and held her wrist before pulling her to me. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and my heart ached.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

" yn why are you crying" I asked her softly.

She didn't said anything just looking at me while crying. Suddenly she started hitting my chest and hugged me tightly.

" How could you to leave me there alone...you don't know how much i felt happy from inside when you made love to me and told me that you love me"

I was shocked yet happy hearing her but i wanted to know about the letter 

" I thought you need some space to read that letter and -"

SLAP

She slapped me.

I cupped my cheeks feeling the pain.

She held my collars kissed me. My eyes widened at her sudden action but her words stopped my heart beat

" I love you Jungkook...I love you alot..... I can't stop myself to tell you that I'll never forget that moment  i realised  I love you....in this one month you made me realise that I have a feeling that I'm going to love you forever.....I found you in my every little happiness..... you're my that favourite place where I found peace....my life has been better than before when I found you and feel you close to me....you make me happy jungkook.... you're the reason why I'm breathing and when you left me there I felt like dieing.....in the process of your telling me how much you love me, i healed myself....you healed me jungkook....you said I'm your dream but why you stopped dreaming about me....everything was better but when I decided to tell you how much i love you.. you left me"

I couldn't control my tears listening to her confession. I never thought she'll gonna say this to me. 

I opened my mouth to tell her how much I'm happy just to hear her but her words ached my heart

" you left me...but you didn't told me that there's someone else too who loves you....."

I stood there frozed listening to her what she's saying. She thought i love sohee and whatever just happened inside she thought sohee and i confessed to eachother. No yn you can't just imagine things but youself, i thought and tried to say but she spoke.

" You know...I can fight with millions of women who wants you" her tears didn't stopped for a second

" but I can't fight the woman you want........you truly deserve someone better than me but I'm selfish, i want you Jungkook, i want your love, please..."

She held my collars and cried while placing her head over my chest.

"How can you thought something like this yn only you live in my heart" i said and tried to make her look at me but she became unconscious in my arms.

I patted her cheeks " yn open your eyes" 

But she didn't moved a little. I carried her in my arms and walked inside the house.

I entered and hyungs and sohee looked at me carrying yn with worried eyes.

" hyung please call the doctor" 

I said and directly went to my bedroom.

" yn please open your eyes...baby just look at me I'll tell everything you just misunderstood the situation...but please open your eyes" 

I cried holding her hand. 

Hyungs entered the room and asked me to tell them what happened but i wasn't in a state to say anything.