42

AUTHOR POV

 He pushed into you with a deep grunt as you closed your eyes, mouth falling open, hands tightly fisted in the sand.

He let you adjust to him while moving slowly.

" Hold me tight baby" he said as you held him tight digging nails in his back.

His face hover over your as he started giving you thrust.

His thrusts were slow but deep as he said

" I love you" 

He repeated with his each thrust that he love you .

You opened your eyes looking into his there were tears. 

" Jungkook what happened"

You asked while he was thrusting inside you deeply. You were enjoying feeling his deep thrust but curious to know why he was crying.

" I " thrust

"love " thrust

"you" thrust

"yn " thrust 

he repeated again and again. 

And fasten his pace.

" I love you alot" 

His thrusts were unbearable but intoxicated making you feel breathless.

You were breathing heavily while moaning his name but still you managed to ask him what happened. Your both breathing mixed and you threw your head back.

He didn't say anything just thrusting inside you.

You held his biceps tightly when he pulled your legs up over his shoulder before bending you in half as he fucked you while going more deep inside you.

Tears started dropping down to your eyes feeling his deep thrusts while the angle making him going far deep down. 

After fucking you in this same position for few minutes he felt you clenching around his cock as he put your legs down and pulled out and layed beside you.

He pulled your one leg up before pushing his cock again inside you. You hid your face in sand while he started fucking you more deep and rough. He put your hair behind your ear and whispered

" I love you so much " 

You were so curious why he's saying this to you again and again.

It's not like he never said this before. Many time he confessed that he loves you while having sex but today it's different. Everything about him it's different.

He pulled you more close and goes more rough and hard when he felt himself twitched inside you. 

You also felt yourself cumming and he moved his hands to your clit before rubbing on it. 

Your body shook hard and eyes rolled up and with a loud moan 

" Jungkook...ahh" 

You both came together.

He kissed your head and pulled out. 

He sat on the beach and took out his handkerchief from his pants pocket and walked towards the water before making it wet and walked towards you.

He bent down on his knees and cleaned you. 

You saw his every action trying to read his mind. 

He helped you to wear your clothes and wore his too.

You stood up and tried to ask him what happened but a car honk sound interrupted you.

You looked at the car and realised it's yours. You frown and looked at jungkook and about to say something but he spoke 

" I love you but I know you never love me back, but i can't stop myself to loving you, even in this life it's not possible. I asked you for a month to show you my love that how much i love you and to make you fall for me but i think i failed. I failed to make you love me back" his tears were falling down non stop as he continued

" I did everything in this one month but I think you never love me back. You are like my dream that never gonna be turned into reality. I never fallen for anyone in my life this much deeper. I'll always love you even if you don't love me and be happy with the only person you loved till now but I'll love you till my last breath " 

Your tears also started streaming down, your throat felt dry and hurt. You wanted to say something but words aren't coming. His words were not harsh or painful but still it stabbed you directly in your heart. 

Gulping the lump in your throat you decided to say something but before you can speak he pulled out something from his pants pocket and handed over to you. 

You looked at the envelope and read what was written on it

' to my angel from Sebastian '

Your eyes widened and looked at him 

" I wanted to read this but didn't I was scared not to handle it....and it was for you so, just read it" 

He walked towards his car leaving you there alone. You were crying non stop for whatever he said few minutes ago. You can't believe his words but indirectly he left you.

You opened the envelope and started reading

' TO MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE YN

I'M SORRY MY ANGEL, I KNOW I HURTED YOU ALOT WITH MY WORDS AND ACTIONS. I DON'T KNOW IF THERE'S ANY OTHER WORD BIGGER THAN SORRY.

 I WAS A JERK BACK THEN NOT TO LISTEN YOU BUT TO BELIEVE WHATEVER OTHERS SAID. IM SORRY FOR CHEATING ON YOU. I NEVER WANTED TO BUT I DID. 

I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE TRUTH WHATEVER HAPPENED THAT WAS BECAUSE OF MY DAD AND MY SO CALLED FRIEND KATE. I NEVER THOUGHT THEY'LL GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST TO MAKE US APART. 

BUT THAT'S ALL MY MISTAKE, I WAS NOT PERFECT PARTNER FOR YOU. I BELIEVED OTHERS OVER YOU. YOU GAVE ME YOUR ALL LOVE BUT I GAVE YOU NOTHING. I'M SORRY LOVE .... I'M REALLY SORRY.

I KNOW ITS TOO LATE NOW, YOU'LL NEVER GONNA FORGIVE ME FOR WHATEVER I DID. 

 I ALWAYS GET JEALOUS WHEN I SAW YOU IN SOMEONE'S ELSE'S ARMS WHEN YOU WORKED WITH THEM IN ANY MOVIE, I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EMOTIONS OR FEELINGS TOWARDS YOUR CO STAR BUT I GOT JEALOUS.

I'M SORRY LOVE I HURTED YOU IN THE MOST CRUEL WAY. THE DAY WHEN I SAW YOU IN HOSPITAL BED.I KNEW THAT I DONT DESERVE YOU.

ATLAST NOTHING WILL GONNA BE SAME, YOU AND ME NEVER BE SAME. 

WHEN YOU'LL FIND THIS LETTER I'D ALREADY LEFT THIS WORLD WHERE AN ANGEL LIKE YOU LIVE BUT ME BEING A MONSTER DESTROYED EVERYTHING. 

FINALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY I WANT YOU TO MOVE ON MY LOVE. I KNOW YOU'LL  FIND OUT SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME, WHO'LL LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, WHO'LL NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU IN YOUR HARD TIMES, OR TRUST YOU MORE THAN OTHER. YOU'LL BE HIS FIRST PRIORITY. HE'LL LOVE YOU TILL LAST BREATH. WHEN YOU'LL FIND OUT THAT SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME TOO. AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAT WAS DEFINITELY NOT ME.

BUT NEVER FORGET THAT THERE WAS A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE WHO ALSO LOVED.

YOURS

 SEBASTIEN '

You dropped yourself on your knees and cried more. After reading his letter there's a point in your heart which calms down but you're hurted, not by reading this letter but for jungkook he left you, he thought you'll never gonna love him but who'll tell him that you ALREADY FALLEN FOR HIM. The day he made you happy for the first, the day you cried on his chest, you were already fallen for him. He always said that he fell for you first BUT YOU FELL HARDER FOR HIM in this one month. 

You closed your eyes tightly and cried more. Slowly the letter which you were holding in your palms flew away. You didn't cared. The only thing you cared that jungkook left you he left you without knowing how much you loved him.

______