29

" This one is perfect...I guess...what you all think" shinya said to BTS.

" These all are amazing " Suga said while looking at pictures in front of him.

" Let jungkook and yn come...after all it's their movie poster " rm said.

" Yeah...but where are they" jin asked looking at others.

" We're here" jungkook said while coming downstairs with yn.

They both looked at others and asked " what you'll talking about" yn asked.

" We're deciding your movie poster... it'll release next week" shinya said smiling.

Yn walked forward and looked at the pictures of her and jungkook. A small smile crept on her face. 

" You both really look great together" hobi said with a smile.

" Yeah. They both looked like king and queen of a fairytale " jin said looking at jungkook and yn.

Yn smiled internally when jin referred them king and queen. And jungkook blushed at his remark.

Jungkook looked at yn with a smile but she didn't have any expression on her face. He felt sad looking at her. He thought she didn't like jin's remark.

But yn felt butterflies in her stomach. Looking at the pictures, she had only see how jungkook held his emotions in his eyes while looking at her. How carefully he's holding her in his arms. 

" Come on, choose which one you both like for poster " jimin said.

" I think they both are confused like us...all pictures are amazing "  hobi said with a little laugh.

They'll laughed.

" This one " yn said holding one picture " what do you think jungkook " she said looking at jungkook.

Jungkook looked at yn, she was smiling at him. He smiled too and took the picture from her hand. 

He looked at the picture. The picture was, jungkook holding yn from her throat standing behind and showing his wangs, his eyes were lusty, blood stains over her mouth and her neck. He found it as perfect poster for vampire themed movie.

" It's amazing" jungkook smiled at yn " it will perfect for poster" he continued

" Perfect then....now choose other pictures too for solo poster....it will release too after three days" shinya said.

" You both choose... we'll prepare breakfast till then" jin said and walked towards kitchen with others.

Jungkook and yn sat down on sofa. 

They both were choosing the perfect picture for their solo poster when her gaze dropped on one of the pictures of jungkook. He was holding a red rose in his hand with background and his clothes were all blood red.