1

ITS JUST A FANFICTION,DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, IF YOU LIKE IT THAN  READ IT, IF DON'T THAN YOU CAN CLOSE THIS BOOK.
I DONT WANT ANY HATE WE'LL ARE AN ARMY.

You would see writing skills not so appreciative but in course of time when you read this book. It will change not in a perfect way but good enough.

"Who are you....you again came why am not seeing your whole face. Your dark brown eyes, beautiful smile only I see". Holding her hand " this time I will not let you go u are making me crazy. I want you close to me forever and I want to say that..." Ting ting ting. Waking up from his dream he curse under his breath coz it's 3rd time he'd seeing this dream. Getting confused like everytime who' s she why he didn't see her full face. Keeping aside everything soldier jungkook is getting ready for seving his country.
Finally only 5 days left for his retirement from the service and getting back to his family, hyungs and army.
Jungkook's short hair, masculine body, tattooed hand everything is still fascinating. That keeps army drooling over him.
.............................................********...........................................

national tv korea
Korean military and Indian military will start their military exercise next week.
Indian ambassador , Indian defence minister and Korean defence minister will going meet the soldiers this Friday who will participate in the exercise to make countries ties stronger.
........,.............................**********................................
Both countries are very excited to make their relation stronger. It's not like both countries are enemy but this military exercise will make their bond more stronger.
.......................*******"...................
Friday 2 December 2025
10 cars are parked outside the Korean military base camp. Indian Diplomats , bureaucrats and ambassador all waiting for the interaction with the soldiers of korea.
Meanwhile, "I also want to join this exercise to get learn more thing, but the exercise will start after 2 week and I'm getting retired this coming Tuesday" jungkook said to his co soldier
" Don't be sad kook what happened if u will not join the exercise atleast you will meet the diplomats, ambassadors and ministers of India"
" Yeah u are right" jungkook said with a little pout.
.................,.....********..................

Entering the base camp Korean general, officer and ministers welcomed the Indian ambassador, diplomats.
Entering the camp all soldiers greets the ministers.
But then they were surprised to see a woman who is standing with the Indian ambassadors. She looks like a young girl who' s just entered in her 20s.

Next part soon till then how's it. Pls comment. It's my first time.
If there any mistake then ignore it.