32

" I'm hungry now, aren't we going to eat anything" yn said looking at jungkook who was driving.

He giggled and said " you think I haven't prepared anything" 

She looked at him with amusement and said" then what are you waiting for, I'm hungry"

He smiled.

After driving for ten minutes jungkook stopped the and yn frowned at him

" Why are we here and whom place is this" she asked.

" It's my house " he said with a smile and parked the car.

" But why are we here" 

" I have a surprise for you" jungkook smiled.

" But I'm hungry " yn said sulking.

Jungkook laughed at her and pinched her cheeks and came out of the car and turned other side to open car door for her.

She came out and they both walked towards the elevator.

Soon they both reached the fifth floor where jungkook lived.

" You own this whole building?" She asked and jungkook nodded.

" This building has ten floor I own five floors other five floors owned by Taehyung.

" Oh"

Jungkook reached to his door and stopped outside before taking out a black fold.

Yn looked at him and said " are you going black fold me so that I can't see your password"

Jungkook shook his head and giggled.

" No....time for surprise but don't worry soon you'll know the password of my house" he smirked while yn cleared her throat. She knows what he was talking about.

He asked her to turn around so that he can fold on her eyes and she did.

After getting inside yn held jungkook hand tightly so that she won't get hurt by anything.

After walking for two minutes, jungkook pulled out the blindfold and she looked in front of him

She scanned the whole place there was a dinning table for two in the balcony fully decorated with candles and rose petals. A small couch was placed in the corner of balcony. The beautiful city lights of the Seoul making the scenario more beautiful and romantic.

" You like it ?" He asked.

" I love it..it's so beautiful" 

" Not more than you " he looked at her and hugged her from behind.

" I always wanted to have a candlelight dinner with you and see finally i got a chance" he continued.

Yn smiled a little and broke the hug " can we eat I'm hungry" 

Jungkook nodded and pulled chair for her.

She sat down and jungkook too.

He opened the lid of the dishes already placed on the table and yn smiled at him

" You still remember that I'm vegetarian" she asked and jungkook said " i remembered every single thing about you"

Yn looked at him with soft eyes while jungkook was busy in serving.

" Come on dig in" he said and they both started eating.

They both started eating and yn was admiring him continuously while eating slowly. Jungkook was so focused in eating and yn laughed internally that he's not even having any idea that she was looking at him without blinking. She thought, how she became so fortunate.

After having dinner they both sat on the couch looking at the city lights.

" Wait" jungkook said and ran inside.

Yn got confused and after few minutes jungkook came back with a small box in his hand.

He gave the box to her and asked to open it. She opened the box and find out a beautiful chain with a small heart hanging on it. 

" This is for you" he said and she looked at him.

" But---" he cut her off" shh..no i purchased this pendant when we both were in italy but that time didn't know how should I give you this but I think it's the right time.

He took the pendant and made her wore it. Her eyes become teary. And jungkook hugged her.

" I love you yn...I love alot.. and i know soon you'll also love me back"

He broke the hug and kissed her forehead and started caressing the pendant on her neck.

She felt shiver by his touch.

" You know there something written on it " he said while caressing the pendant.

" What " she asked.

" Find out by your self" 

She looked down and held the pendant in her palm.

Few minutes she searched what was written on it by couldn't found out.

Then her gaze dropped on the corner of pendant and there was written

' ALL I EVER NEED IS YOU'

 Her eyes again turned moist and thought how he can love her this much. Suddenly she cupped his face and smashed her lips against his kissing it softly but deeply. He smiled between the kiss and held her waist pulling her on his lap. Their bodies attached with eachother and their kiss was making the atmosphere hot.

After few minutes they both broke the kiss and hugged eachother like there's no tomorrow. Jungkook pulled her closer before leaning back and they both admired the citylights.

Yn caressed jungkook's cheeks softly while fighting with her inner self. Soon she shrugged her thoughts and climb up on him sitting on his lap. she kissed him again and without wasting any minute jungkook kissed back. 

Her kisses travelled down to his jaw line sucking then collarbone leaving marks. Jungkook moaned a little but didn't stopped her he wanted her to do whatever she want. After giving hickeys to his collarbone she pulled back and said

" I'm all ready jungkook.. in this one month show me your all love, so that i can't stopped myself falling for you" 

_____