17

"You don't know how badly i wanted to rip these clothes off from you and fucked you like there's no tomorrow".

Yn breathing heavily, jk on top of her catching his own breath while hugging her tightly in his arms.

" Jk get up you're crushing me" yn said pushing him.
Jk laughed a little and got up sitting on his knees on the the bed caressing her jawline said " sorry baby"

Yn looked down blushing. She never blushed this much whenever someone called her baby but this man in front of her making her blush. She feels happy whenever he called her baby.

Yn looked between her legs and gasp " oh god, my...."

Jk looked at her and asked " what happened?"

" My panties they're drenched. Now how will I go downstairs"

Jk looked at her panties and said " take it off then"

Yn looked at him with her mouth open thinking is he for real " your hyungs are waiting for us downstairs for breakfast and you're saying to take them off. How will i go in front of them without panties huh"

Jk laughed and said " baby you're wearing a navy blue color knee length frock, don't worry my hyungs are not pervert to check you out. You also know them very well right"

" Uhmm yeah... But it will feel awkward for me and where will I put this panty then"

" Give it to me. I can take care of this"

Yn looked at him with her eyes wide open.

" What are you---"

She cutted off by hobi's voice

" Yn, jk come down we'll are waiting for you guys"

They both looked at each other and yn  got down of the bed and ran towards the washroom.

Yn came down when all members including shinya waiting for her and jk.

" What took you so long?"
Shinya asked.

" Umm... You'll were right its not easy to wake him up" yn said and take her sit on the dining table.

" But we heard some moaning sounds"  jimin said with a smirk.

Yn chocked on her saliva and Jin passed her water.

" Thanku"

" Tell yn what was the sounds?" Tae asked with smirking.

" Ummm--"
" She was waking me up and i was whining. So the sounds what you'll heard was my whining" jk cutted yn and took a seat on table next to her.

" But those sounds were something else like--" jimin cutted
" Jimin enough now let's concentrate on the breakfast" rm said.

" So yn and jk both have a photoshoot today"  Jin asked.

" Yes they both will so that we can release a poster" SHINYA said.

" Are excited jk for your 1st movie " suga asked.

" Yes hyung very much"

" Are you excited for the movie or for yn" Jimin asked with a teasing tone.

Jk looked at yn and placed his hand on yn thighs under the table " ofcourse for both"

Yn breath stop and she looked at jk  with her doe eyes and tried to remove his hand from her thigh but jk smiled at her with a look that he does nothing and he started rubbing slowly. She got sensation in her body and her breath stop when he moved his hand under her inner thigh moving slowly.