6

They both were soo much into each other and music is also doing his job perfectly.
They didn't noticed BTS AND SHINYA was looking at them. But rm said to DJ to change the music.
Jk started feeling his hardness, but before yn can feel his hardness on her hips music changed into other one. And JK'S hold on her loosen and they both become separate.
They both were feeling awkward while looking at each other. And then yn turned her heels to go back to her friend SHINYA and jk back to his hyungs.
After an hour the party was over and everyone left for their homes.
........*****........

BTS POV
BTS knows that their maknae having feelings for yn. And they don't want to stop him for having his feelings. They're happy for him. And they were happy to see that jk is having his feeling for yn coz she's perfect for jk. She's having everything what jk wants in his partner. And now they want to know his clear feeling for her. But they want him to be careful of others.
Rm changed the music to stop them before any other person notice.
" Jk, you like her right" Jin asked.
" Yes hyung" jk said.
" Do you only like her or there's something more" hobi asked.
" I'm having feelings for her more than liking hyungs"
" Are you sure" suga asked.
" Yes hyung, and I want her in my life to be by my side"
" We already saw few hours ago u want her jk and it'll be fun jk to tease you now" jimin said.
" Jimin wait" rm said.
" Do you want her for your needs or "
"No hyung I want her in my life not for my needs but be my partner." Jk cleared his feelings.
" I knew it jk you want her to be your partner" tae said.
" This not an attraction ryt jk" suga asked.
" No hyung, for a moment I thought that she's my attraction and the girl I'd saw in my dreams is not her but the same night I saw the same dream and the girl too she was yn"
" Are you hundred percent sure about your feelings jk" Jin asked.
" Yes hyung I'm 1001 percent sure"
" Is she also feels the same towards you" suga asked.
" I don't know hyung "
" Definitely she feels something but she didn't aware of it" hobi said.
" How" jimin asked.
" U didn't saw both of them together at the dance floor how they both were into each other" tae said.
" Yeah" hobi said.
" We're happy for you jk but be careful of other people and cameras, what if today someone captured you both" rm said.
" I know hyung, i was just lost"
" Yea and if you want a room to book then tell me I'll book one" jimin said teasingly.
" Yahhh jiminshi"
" What.. I'm just helping you both" jimin said.
" If you want to help then do something else to make them together." Tae said.
" Not just only jimin but we'll will help our baby" Jin said.
" Yah hyung I'm not a baby I'm 28 year old now"
"If you become 50 still you'll always be our baby" hobi said.
" Now let's talk tomorrow it's already late and I'm sleepy" suga said.
" Hyung you're always sleepy" tae said while laughing. And suga death glare to him.
" Oky now sleep it's late" rm said.

And they'll left for their rooms.
..........******..........
SHINYA POV
" You love him?"
" What... No" yn said.
" Don't lie"
" I'm not lieing"
" Then what I saw on the dance floor"
" It was just because of the music and i go with the flow"
" Go with the flow?"
" Yeah"
" Are you sure u don't have any feeling for her"
" Babe.. he's a nice guy I like him but I can't say I love him"
" You like him"
" Yes"
" But you're body language says different"
" I said it's just because of music"
" And you let him touch your thighs, hips even his head was also in your neck and you were also enjoying that"
" I was lost"
" Were you guys sure after the dance you both want to do it"
" What? Are you saying"
" So you both wants to do it on the dance floor"
" WTF you have gone crazy
I'm going bye"
" Wait "
Yn left.
.........*****..........
MIDNIGHT
JK AND YN POV
( LET ME CLARIFY THEY BOTH ARE NOT TOGETHER , THEY'RE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE HOUSE)
They both were awake and thinking about what happened at the party. And it made them arousing once again.
" Fuck" jk said and goes to bathroom and after taking off his clothes he stand under the shower.
He's still thinking about their dance and he started feeling his hardness. He put his one hand on the wall in front of him and other hand was holding his hardness. He give it tight squeeze and started pumping slowly. His mouth was open, head tilted back.

" WTH, I am suddenly feeling aroused" she pressed her thighs together under the blanket. But it was not helping her.
" Oh god" she put the blanket aside and start rubbing her clothed womanhood. After few seconds she took off her short and and started rubbing her clit for pleasure.
Then she entered a finger and moving it in and out.

" Ahh.. fuck yn" jungkook moaning, his mind was blurred with the images of yn and and the feeling of she was so close to him when they were dancing. He hissed thinking about all those images that happened few hours ago.
His mind clouded as he imagined her lips, her scent, her long legs, her small waist, he wanted to kiss every inch of her body.

He imagined he spread her legs wide on the bed and he drove deep into her. His imagination felt hot and real and felt himself on the edge. He rubbed himself faster and harder.

She was also imagining jk hands on her body how he touched her waist, hips, thighs. She also imagined his hands going upper to her inner thigh and circling his clit. He imagined her fingers as his fingers going in and out faster and harder. " Aah ah.... Jungkook"

They both gritted their teeth as long and deep pleasure rushed through them. And finally after few more imagination they make themselves cum.

Jk had never wanted anyone like he wanted her. She was enticing and alluring. She was the woman who brought him to his knees. She was just a wonderful combination of beauty ,confidence, innocence and much more.

The feel of her soft skin beneath his touch was so pleasant and he wanted to touch her, feel her and caress her. He wanted her badly.

Yn knows what she's doing, she like him alot but she was surprised to herself that she touched herself by imagining jungkook. She didn't know what jk feels for her even she also don't know what she feels for him. She just know that she imagined him for her pleasure.

........*****........