27

SEBASTIEN POV

 I walked up and tried to sit on the bed but failed miserably my head was hurting alot like someone hammering on my head. But i was feeling different then i realise I'm not wearing anything. I shoot sat on the bed and look by my side and saw Kate sniffing silently. I looked at her and saw she was also naked like me. And then realisation hits me. Shit....we both did it last night. 

I called Kate and tried to hold her hand but she jerked me and said

" Don't....don't try to touch me... i loved you alot but what you did to me last night....i know you were angry after watching yn kissing other guy but what you did to me....i begged you to stop but you didn't....."

 She was crying badly. I felt bad whatever happened last night between us. I never thought in my dreams I'll do something like that but i was drunk and angry alot thinking about yn and that guy. I wanted to do with yn. To tell her whom she belongs to but i didn't remembered anything how it ended up like this with Kate.

" Kate... I'm sorry....i didn't me-"she cut me off

" You sorry.... huh.....you're not sorry...you can't be sorry.....can you give me back my dignity Sebastien....no.....you can't.......you broke me.......after few days you'll get back happily with your so called girlfriend but what about me.....what about me.....can you do the same thing with her what you did to me.....tell me......"

I hugged her tightly and tried to calm her down. I was angry at my self but i was more angry on yn....this is all happened because of her....

" Kate I'm with you"

She pushed me and said " no you're not with me.....you'll never with me....tell me seb...tell me if i get pregnant will you accept the child" 

She asked me with her red eyes and i was frozed for a moment don't know what to say. 

" Seee.. you can't.... because you love her....you can't........"

I gritted my teeth and hugged her tightly and said " I'll accept you if you will get pregnant i don't care about anyone..... you're important to me....you get it..."

She cried on my chest non stop. And i was just thinking about yn...it's all happened because of her.

______

I stayed with her half of the day now it's evening. After making her calm down. I came back to my mansion. I sat on my bed holding head resting my elbows on my thighs. I was continuously thinking about Kate. What's her mistake. I destroyed her dignity her self respect. And it's all because of you yn. I recalled everything what dad said to me. 

I looked up and saw YN'S pic hanging on my front wall. She was laughing. This is the  same pic i used to feel happy whenever i saw but today it's different she only made me feel disgusting. I stood up and marched towards the pic and throwed on the floor. Mirror shattered everywhere and the same time my room door opened revealing none other than yn.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and then the frame shattered into pieces. She walked towards me and asked " what is this ?"

I looked at her with my gritted teeth but didn't said anything. She wiped her tears and said " where were you last night?"

I still didn't said anything. She held my collar and yelled " WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"

i jerked her hand and hold her arms tightly and asked " first you tell me where were you....oh sorry i should change my question....how was your night with with that guy ?....huh did he made you satisfied"