Seeing that the deer didn't move, Lin Xie Wang opened the hotel's lunch box on his own, took apart the chopsticks, and stuffed them into his hands.

He didn't want to eat it at first, but the sweet and sour short ribs in the lunch box seemed very good.

Seeing him move his chopsticks, Xie Wang smiled with satisfaction and went to pick out his lunch box.

Lin Jianlu didn't eat too much, Chang Ji told him that the scene to be filmed tonight was a bit difficult.

Just after the break, he and Chen Yimo were called away by the director.

The lakeside under the darkness of night is quiet and gentle.

"Chen Yimo deliberately took you to the lake, pretended to be negligent, escaped for you, and caught you again, making you pass by the detective who was looking for you." The director said, "He will tell your husband about this again, so that you He suffers."

Lin Jianlu: "Yes, I understand."

"You have a conflict with Chen Yimo. It can be regarded as... a unilateral 'play'." The director said, "Because I was afraid of hurting the omega, the company where the actor worked before required the use of a double. We respect your opinion."

Lin Jianlu: "I'm fine."

Xie Wang was silent.

Subjectively and emotionally, he wanted a stand-in to shoot.

But the quality of professional actors does not allow it, nor does Lin Jianlu's seriousness.

He respected Lin Jianlu's thoughts.

Before his rebirth, the part of "Zang Feng" that was completed with a stand-in lacked a lot of close-up shots, and the effect was indeed not ideal.

"It's okay." Chen Yimo was eager to try, "I'll be careful."

"Okay, let's hurry up as much as possible, we can still shoot a big sex scene tonight." The director said.

The night falls by the lake, the evening breeze blows gently, and the lake water is sparkling——

Chen Yimo, dressed in white, stood by the car door.

"Can you draw stars?"

"Yes." Lin Jianlu said in a low voice.

"Then you come out." Chen Yimo opened the car door and pulled Omega out, "Draw a picture, and I'll take you to see the art exhibition in Central City tomorrow."

A few seconds later, Chen Yimo, who didn't get an answer, opened the car door, dragged the man out, and threateningly pushed the burning smoke close to the end of the man's eyes.

"No paper or easel..." Omega said.

"Huh? That's right." Chen Yimo smiled, "Then I'll buy it for you."

As he spoke, he leisurely walked into the night.

In the wilderness, where can I buy these, but the omega is left here without restraint, and the first thing I can think of is to escape.

Seeing that white figure gradually disappear into the night, Omega turned and ran in the opposite direction without hesitation.

"Hook the corners of your mouth, and I'll make a close-up of your face." The director greeted Chen Yimo.

Chen Yimo leaned closer to the camera and smiled while holding the corner of his mouth.

Omega saw a bunch of headlights in the night, as if he saw hope, he ran towards the direction where someone was coming, but the sound of chasing footsteps behind him was getting closer.