He wiped his eyes aggressively, even pinching his arm. this couldn't be real, he had to be dreaming! he grew mesmerized, captivated by the way her hair swayed with every movement, the sweet, soothing sound as she hummed, and the genuine beauty on her relaxed face as she placed each flower in her basket with care.

he shut his eyes tightly, convinced it was a dream. but when he opened his eyes, the girl was still there. 

he didn't know what to do, torn between going back to the boys to tell them about the practical treasure he had found, or speaking to the girl. Maybe he should keep this discovery a secret? he didn't want to frighten the girl. 

he quietly arose from the ground, his movements slow and careful as to not make a single sound. he slipped behind a tree, hiding from the girls view. he watched as she got up from the grass, holding her basket in her hands as she slipped away through the trees. Bill followed her in silence, his presence going unnoticed by the girl as she hummed, traipsing through the jungle with Bill following close behind her. 

a Sneaky Mango rolled off the pile of fruits in the basket, tumbling down to the grass. Bill bent down to pick it up, but when he arose from the ground, The girl had spun around on her feet to pick up the runaway fruit herself. 

her eyes widened in a mix of shock and fear as she spotted the dark haired boy in front of her. 

"it's okay! I don't mean any harm, I didn't mean to frighten you," Bill reassured the girl, speaking in a gentle tone as to not frighten her any further. "I'm Bill" he smiled kindly at her, holding out the Mango towards the girl. She paused for a moment, her eyes scanning the boy stood before her. She bit her lip nervously, taking a hesitant step forward as she reached out to take the Mango from his palm, taking a step back as his hand fell back to his side. 

"I'm Y/N" she said, the phrase so quiet it was almost a whisper. "I found you, on the beach! How did you get here? No one ever comes here" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she returned her mango to its rightful place in her basket. "My Friends and I were washed up here on the beach after an accident, we have no way home" Bill replied, gazing at the girl carefully. She watched him with a curious look in her eyes, a shy smile forming on her beautiful face. "Friends?" she echoed. Bill nodded, laughing softly. "Yes, would you like to meet them?"

She paused for a moment, contemplating the suggestion before nodding. Bill smiled, reaching for her hands, which he slowly and gently took into his, trying to gain her trust. She stared down at his hands before glancing up, meeting his gaze. She felt her heart sink to her stomach and a strange fluttering feeling she had never felt before, a nice feeling. She felt a warm bubbly feeling within her as she looked into his warm brown eyes, that seemed to sparkle with admiration. The two stood in silence, staring at each other for a long moment. 

Bill bit his lip, his eyes scanning over her face as she took a tentative step closer. Her hand reached up to his face, curiously caressing his cheek with her gentle fingers. Bill couldn't help but smile, amused by the gesture. She smiled back, a beautiful smile that made his heart flip. Bill laughed as she curiously traced his facial features with her finger tip, as if memorizing his face. He was amused by how curious the girl was, and rather flattered by how mesmerized she was by him. 

He took a step closer to the girl, his hand reaching for her long hair, the silky hair slipping between his fingers. (it doesn't matter what hair type you are or what you have, just know that its super long) She smiled shyly, a flustered look on her face as he gently cupped her face with his hand, his eyes scanning her face. His mouth curved into a smile, feeling himself falling in love at first sight. 

He took her hand into his, unable to tear his eyes away from her. "Come, I'll take you to meet my brother and friends" He said softly, feeling a bit reluctant to put a stop to the moment he wanted to last forever. YN nodded at him, quickly picking up her basket from the grass as Bill took hold of her other hand, leading her away from the grove of flowers. 

Bill made his way back towards the waterfall in long, hurried strides, gently holding Y/N's hand as he lead the girl through the jungle, her fruit basket still in her arms. He recognized the familiar sound of the rushing water, and he could hear his bandmate's voices and echoing laughter in the distance, which only made him walk faster. 

"Bill!" Tom cheered as he spotted his brother emerge from the line of trees, the wide grin on his face faltering as he took notice of the beauty who followed after. The three boys stared at Bill and the girl in complete shock and surprise. "Who's this, Bill?" Gustav asked curiously, just as confused as his bandmates. "I'm Y/N" the girl smiled, nodding her head at him politely. 

"I found her in the jungle!" Bill replied excitedly. "We're not truly alone on the island!"

"Of course not, me and Pa have lived here forever" Y/N laughed, adjusting the placement of her basket as she nestled it into the crook of her arm. The four boys turned to look at her in surprise. "I must take you all to meet Pa. he'll be very delighted to know we have guests!"

The four boys followed the mysterious girl through the jungle as she lead them across the island, telling them all about her story. Y/N was born on the island to her Ma and Pa, who had been washed up on the island after a plane crash many years ago. They had made a home for themselves on the island and raised their child together in the hopes that one day, they would be able to return to civilization. "Ma passed away when I was Five," Y/N said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "She's an Angel up in heaven now, Pa said." since then, she had lived on the island alone with her Pa, the two of them living a peaceful life on their idyllic island. 

After walking for a little while longer, Y/N stopped, putting down her basket to push apart the large leaves of a practical wall of Ravenala plants, stepping through the opening and gesturing for the boys to come through with a welcoming smile on her face. Bill stepped through, returning her smile as he stepped past her. but when his gaze finally left hers, he turned to see a wonderful sight. 

Right there infront of him, at the top of a practically ginormous tree, was the biggest treehouse he had ever seen. it had obviously been constructed by hand, the house built into the Large, twisting branches of the tree. it was made out of materials found on the island, woven palm tree leaves, sturdy bamboo shoots, scrap wood and all sorts of other materials. it was absolutely beautiful, a 'porch' made of old planks and bamboo shoots going all around the tree house even with it's own railing, decorated with flower chains and strings of seashells strung all around, dozens of handmade windchimes hanging all around. 

"Pa! Pa, You'll never guess what!" Y/N called excitedly, running towards the treehouse and hurriedly clambering up the ladder in her eagerness to show her Pa her wonderful discovery. she placed down the basket on the porch, disappearing inside the little house. Bill could hear her excited chatter from outside, and a moment later, Y/N came ambling over to the edge of the porch, pointing down at the four boys who hadn't moved an inch from where they were standing, looking around in awe. 

a Tall, bearded middle aged man came following after her, laughing in amusement at his daughter's excitement. he wore nothing but rolled up jeans that were a little ripped and worn out, a necklace of seashells and sharks teeth around his neck.  His eyes widened in surprise when he caught sight of the four teenage boys staring up at him. 

(hey guys, just a little note, I will be reuploading the rest of the unedited stranded chapters now for those who were still reading the book. as the rewriting process continues, some chapters may confuse you though because of plot from the original story still being present in unedited chapters or because of new stuff added in new chapters, but you can still read! I will be uploading as much rewritten chapters as I can daily.)