Give Me A Shock!

"How does that feel? Does the placement feel okay, baby?"

"It's fine, Zashi. If we rip it off one more time I might just go fucking nuts."

Shouta watched a little frown tug at his husband's lips. The way his brows twitched together and the way he was shuffling on his knees between his legs had him wanting to groan. To huff out at the blonde who seemed especially unhappy about the placement. In the days following their CBT, Shouta had to admit he was sore. It wasn't quite pain but the soreness that came afterwards? It was worth it.

And perhaps, he bit off more than he could chew and failed to swallow. He truly was no stranger to soreness after sex or the occasional limping he did after a particularly rough night of sex. Going round after round. However, he had to admit that after their foray into CBT left him tender. Sore. From his hips to his knees everything was damn sore. His thighs from the tensing from multiple orgasms.

His hips from the continuous bouncing and grinding he had done. His groin naturally was tender and perhaps one of the sorest areas on him besides his ass. It made doing his job far more difficult than it would be on any other day. Agony it was when he ran around separating fights and standing for hours on end until his legs shook. Until he got some respite from his desk in the corner of his room.

Or even at the desk in the staff room. During lunch. They were his only relief-filled respites that had him sighing out once the pressure of standing was relieved. And he knew he wasn't the only tender, sore one. Hizashi -his poor, poor husband- was wobbling ever so slightly from it. And yet, he was much better at hiding it from the students and their coworkers than Shouta would have ever expected.

However, the soreness and the discomfort, lead to a break. Hizashi had breached it after Shouta's legs threatened to give out when he jumped down from a ledge on his patrol with the blonde and he had to agree. It wasn't always tough to call the white flag but this time? This time it was needed. The ache, the soreness, it warded off all thoughts of sex. It was almost unbearable to live with it. And when Hizashi offered it?

Oh, he took it. He snatched that white flag with relief as he agreed with the break. Agreed that while it was fun so far that they needed one more good break before sprinting to the finish line of their challenge. One more breather before diving into those last two options of theirs. The ones that would end this challenge. And so, sex was ignored in favor of recuperating. In favor of focusing on other responsibilities.

In their careers and parental roles that needed to have the spotlight once again. Such as Eri's development, training Hitoshi and the housework among the work they had to stay on top of as teachers. It was from their that they focused on their grading and fussing with lesson plans for classes as they sat at the dining room table. And then there was taking care of the cats. Hizashi's Friday night radio show and his own late night patrols.

Grocery shopping in an effort to stock the house once food diminished by the bottomless pits that were his children plus Denki. Then there was clothing shopping for the upcoming chillier months. Holidays to prepare for, Halloween being the big one Eri was most excited for. Birthdays. His in particular which he had to hem and haw over. He stopped once the blonde scowled at him fiercely convincing him to let it go.

To trust the blonde. How simple life was without the desperate hands and hoarse voices in the morning. How absolutely NICE it was to merely revel in the presence of his children in his home. To bicker with Hitoshi and Hizashi about nights Denki slept over. Bickering over dinner. The movies after dinner and never ending laundry. And there was the nights he spent away from home only to come back home.

Only for him to walk through the front door to utter chaos waiting for him. Always in the form of bickering siblings, a frazzled Hizashi trying to settle the disagreement and cats running around wildly. And of course, with the dropping temperatures, there was the change of air conditioning being traded for wide open windows. That was a delight he looked forward too the most as he sat curled against the arm chair of the couch.