To Be Bred

"Mmmm."

Shivers. He loved that quiet, breathy sound that left Hizashi as he happily twisted himself closer to the blonde as a hand traced up then down his side making his skin tingle through the fabric of his shirt until he was releasing a soft sound of his own. While he wished he could use both hands to touch the blonde it simply wasn't possible now; his left arm was curled, pinned under his head between that and the pillow keeping his head lifted just enough.

Using his right hand to stroke his thumb against his husband's soft cheek. He slid his hand backwards then, drifting the tips of his fingers against the warmth of his blush, towards the edge of his ear. He followed the curve of getting a shiver from the blonde who moved his lips with a small sense of urgency, of excitement that he happily returned before sliding his hand backwards into their goal.

He twisted a few locks of that soft blonde hair around his fingers pulling a sigh from his husband that fanned across his cheek that he found himself echoing as the hand sliding up and down his side continued to move downwards to his leg making his brows raise. He lifted his leg up with little prompting as Hizashi curled it over his waist and he tightened it, pressing himself tightly to the blonde as he sank into the pleasure, the warmth of kissing the blonde.

Strange how he felt like a teenager again; available limbs twisted to cling to Hizashi, soft music playing from the man's phone on the speaker by the TV and the sound of their breaths being taken with such synchronicity much like their lips really did throw him for a loop. However, he found he enjoyed that feeling. That sensation that he was indeed younger than he was and the sensation that his mother could come barging into the apartment at any moment.

A moment where he would then scramble to get the blonde under the tiny gap beneath his bed and use the blanket to hide him. That young, reckless, giddy sensation of kissing the blonde. He let out a slow breath as the blonde's hand traveled up and down his thigh making that all too familiar excitement, longing, twist through him languidly before pooling down into his stomach with an ache that he reveled in.

A tingling that, at just the right moment, would spread down to his groin and have his heart hammering against his chest and his breaths rasping out of him. But not yet. He didn't want that yet. He wanted this; the impossible closeness, the soft hair he twisted around his fingers again and again, the hand that was now making a circuit up his thigh to his side pushing his useless shirt up slightly from the movement.

Why did he put it on? Why had he thrown it on after they changed for bed? Was it to do with putting Eri to bed tonight? Possibly. He may be her adoptive father, but he wasn't about to walk shirtless around the girl; he refused. Hizashi, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind being shirtless around the house and he had to admit that he had his days where he opted out of a shirt himself but the last time that had happened the blonde tried coaxing him to dance to a song on the radio.

Which, he had happily indulged in, until Hitoshi and Eri came barging into the room for their attention. Oh, he used to love that. Those days that, when Hizashi made breakfast, the blonde's hands would be held out for him to take and then when he did so he would be pulled closer until one hand squeezed his. And then his left hand would slid up to his shoulder.

Shivering when Hizashi's free hand curved against the shape of his waist until it pressed against his lower back. Then they would sway, barefoot with nothing but a pair of pants in his case and a pair of boxers for Hizashi as he allowed himself to be danced around the kitchen. At least until the blonde was scrambling to flip eggs that were always a little crispy at the edges if he did them Sunny Side up.

No, he still loved that. That Hizashi would beckon and coax him closer before crooning whatever sweet song he had in his head close to his ear making him smile as they swayed in a gentle back and forth rhythm. He shook off those thoughts, those little memories, however when he felt teeth nipping lightly at his lower lip before the blonde was pulling away though he chased after them earning a few firm yet short kisses that rang with a sweetness.