To The Bathroom!

Hizashi liked to play with boundaries. He liked to find them, to observe, and play along that edge; he liked to run and tap along it until he was told enough was enough. Perhaps it was a residual effect he had from his biological parents who had always pushed his boundaries from a very young age until he was adopted by Yuki and Kimiko Yamada at the age of three. Maybe it was because there was no self-control on his end.

While he could hardly force himself onto another person's boundaries or force them to push at them, he would always encourage. Would always offer that support if they needed it, help them if they wanted it, and he would stand off to the side if that's what they needed as well. Boundaries, often enough, can be pushed, and they can be fussed with. That much he knew. However, he knew there were boundaries that never moved.

Boundaries you did not -should not- cross. And Shouta had presented him with many of those. While his husband, his sweet, adorably private and shy husband liked to push and prod at his own boundaries, Hizashi knew there was some he would never push. Boundaries he would never cross. The others, however? Oh, those were fair game, and he delighted in pushing, teasing and coaxing his husband to step a toe over them.

Doing it to find the black-haired man flying over the line so fast it was a mere dot when he looked behind, he was sure of it. When Hizashi had offered this challenge, this exploration of kinks, he would never in a million years have imagined how fast his husband would adapt or unfurl happily into the sexual, kinky situations the way he did. Of course, in the beginning Shouta was shy, stiff and easily embarrassed.

Easy to spook. But now? Oh, now his husband looked utterly delighted when presented with something, would happily dive into research after research into a particular kink if he so much as alluded it. After all, he did the same. It was amazing to see his husband, Shouta Aizawa, unfurling eagerly into this bold, sexually confident man that he hadn't been before was amazing. It made him feel giddily proud of him.

However, in a casual setting, his husband wasn't good at dirty talk. Thought to much about it and got himself embarrassed but during sex? During sex, Shouta would scream the most vulgar things he could come up with. The man was also an amazing sexter, there was something about seeing his husband happily expanding and branching out that warmed his heart. He had thought of the challenge initially as a fun thing for them to do.

To explore. To find a way to get those secret desires out of themselves. He would have never imagined finding out so many things about Shouta. Things he genuinely had no clue of before. Finding out things the black-haired man had kept tucked deep down close to his heart. Fantasies he knew the man would have thought would never be brought into reality. And by God, he was happy he did this.

For Shouta. For himself.

He loved to help his husband broaden his horizons, push his boundaries if he so asked, and it was working. Shouta had various moments of doubt, naturally, which he got. But the way he threw himself into it now? It was aweing. And the fact his husband was brave enough to tell him he wanted pet play? That he liked their BDSM scenes? That he had those little exhibitionist tendencies? It was huge steps for Shouta to admit out loud.

Even if he did it with a red face, a mumble of sorts, he still was so damn proud of it he felt fit to burst. And it was why, he happily looked over the list a few days after the orgasm denial. That maid outfit had been lovingly, reverently tucked away beneath their bed for future uses, that he took at what they had remaining. They had exactly three or so days until school kicked up again and he wanted to find a few more things to bang out.

Literally. It was then that he took into account what he would want; what Shouta would want. And it was then his eyes locked on one of his own suggestions. Bathroom sex. Now, at the time he had merely wanted to suggest doing it in their bathroom but knowing what he knew now? With Shouta's boundaries being much easier to approach and understand? Those broadened horizons? It wouldn't be conventional.