Shut Me Up!

"I...don't know what to say."

Those words were so truthful that even though Shouta had spoken them in a dazed mumble to his husband he was still struck by the sincerity of his words when he felt the blonde's arms slide around his waist. While it was simple to say he did know what he wanted to say to the blonde who rubbed lightly at his stomach squeezing gently making him frown slightly as he felt Hizashi then brushing his hair away from the side of his neck with his chin.

He inhaled when lips began pressing against the side of his neck, his heart stumbling over its beats as he shut his eyes for a second, the deep urge to laugh choking his throat until the chills began radiating down his spine. He didn't bother fighting the swaying movements that Hizashi picked up, the back-and-forth motion rather comforting, and he opened his eyes as those lips continued to trace a path from the side of his neck to his shoulder.

All while he stared at the item sitting in the middle of their bed; it was a gag. It wasn't the typical ball gag one would normally go for, the cliché shape that you'd see everywhere. No, this wasn't that type at all. The strap was black leather, the material managing to glisten in the light somehow with the buckles winking at him happily as if it were excited to see him. The gag part of it was the shape of a bone, long and definitely would fit from corner to corner in a mouth comfortably.

Just the sight had his cheeks burning hotly just to see it sitting there innocently. When Hizashi had told him he bought something, days after they'd had the car professionally cleaned after their escapade, he'd been curious as to just what the blonde had bought but he hadn't questioned it. Left the blonde to have his own private purchases. Only now is that 'private purchase' sitting on the bed in front of him.

He shivered when the hands slid up to his chest, fingers brushing over his nipples for what felt like the millionth time today and he let out a breath that shook lightly when they hardened eagerly beneath the black painted fingers. He arched his back at the little zings of arousal it gave him when lips were crawling up his jaw, kissing right in front of his ear, before teeth nipped at the shell of his ear lightly. "You don't have to say anything right this second, baby. Take a minute, think about it, then say what's on your mind."

He whined quietly at the low, crooning voice at his ear when the blonde lazily rolled his thumbs against his nipples making him squirm as they continued that swaying movement. He shut his eyes letting his head come back to rest against Hizashi's shoulder when the blonde bit his earlobe teasingly before the angle allowed him to press lips against Shouta's neck and shoulder again. It was quiet in the room save for the quiet, uneven breaths leaving both men and the whisper of hands brushing across skin as they wandered across it.

"I trust you, Sho, and I put all of it in you to know that you'll take such good care of me. You'll make sure we both feel good, and you'll make sure everything is okay while it's on me. I know you, baby, and I know you'll be watching like a hawk, waiting for any of our tells in case something is wrong."

His lips trembled wordlessly as his hand trembled where they curled backwards to grip at fabric of Hizashi's flowy pants, his heart throbbing lightly in his ears and under the intensity of his blush. He stared at the gag again, swallowing to appease the urge to do so, and he bit his lip when the words refused to unclog themselves in his throat as he swayed slowly back and forth with the blonde. It took him a minute to scrape his words together, but it felt so much longer than that. He released his biting hold on his lip in order to lick both before he spoke. "And our tells?"

"One tap for yes. If you can't understand me then two taps on your shoulder and if that doesn't work, then I nudge your leg with my foot. And if you still don't notice then I take it off as soon as I'm able too so I can talk again."