Hot and Cold

"How are you feeling, baby? Anything feel uncomfortable?"

"It's fine, Zashi, I promise. Don't give yourself an aneurysm."

It was the truth, after all. Shouta knew it would do no good for him if his husband thought for a single second he was in distress or he was uncomfortable in some way; knew that Hizashi would throw the flip and end everything now even if what they were doing wasn't the kind of thing that would warrant stopping. He wiggled his wrists up above his head, tugging them apart until the chain between them pulled tight and he then rolled his hands as if to display the truth of his words.

To show he could still move them easily and he flexed his fingers out as well when he turned his head to where he assumed the breathing was coming from. He shifted, the sound of his feet and legs shifting against the blanket was surprisingly loud over the way his heart was thumping quietly in his ears and he felt a stab of embarrassment at just how loud his swallow seemed to be when he licked his lips.

Taking a deep breath then letting it out, he felt the bed dip with the added weight and he hummed quietly resting his hands flat on the bed once more, up above his head as he plucked idly at a pillowcase and he twitched when fingers lightly brushed down his cheek. Tilting his face up as those fingers moved down along his jawline to his chin, he parted his lips feeling a stab of excitement so intense it nearly choked him.

It was making him tingle from head to toe, his lips buzzing as he let out a fast little breath when fingers traced over the shape of them. His lashes fluttered on his cheeks, hot already with a fierce blush to them as he kissed at the fingers when they hovered over his lips to which he got a soft sigh from close to his right. Was he on the right this whole time? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. He couldn't see.

"What do you want to start with first, then? Is there anything specific you want me to start off with or do you want me to choose?" His voice was soft, a murmur and he could only imagine how his husband's lips would barely move; as if he was afraid to mouth the words or as if he didn't have the will to move them. He liked it. He liked seeing it a whole lot.

He hummed quietly as the fingers brushed over his lips now, tracing the length of them softly again and again before they resumed to tracing the shape of them again making that buzzing worsen. How badly he wanted those lips on his, how badly he wanted Hizashi to give in, but he knew the blonde wouldn't. While this was far from a BDSM scene, his husband was intent on holding some form of control tonight. The blonde's words, not his.

"You choose. I'll- If I want something I'll just say it, Zashi."

"Alright, you just relax then, baby. I'll make sure you enjoy every second of this, I promise."

"You know I will either way."

The hum he got was non-committal yet the fingers tracing his lips came together and he kissed them delightedly as they pressed down on them gently before lifting off, leaving him as the bed moved with the blonde's movements; what was he doing? Where was he going? What was he getting? Shouta was surprised he could hear the lighter clicking along with the blonde's footsteps on the carpet, his curiosity clawing to the surface as he shifted on the bed.

Once again that quiet rustling seemed far louder than it would have any other night as he dragged his teeth over his lip a few times. He felt vulnerable, Completely, utterly at the mercy of his husband. He had been looking over the list on Monday, curious and unsure of what he wanted next, he'd been scanning the list when he realized with a stomach dropping pit of anxiety at the fact, they didn't have that many left.

Around seventeen left. He had found himself unwilling to choose a single thing at first; unwilling to tick off another kink that would bring them closer to the end and Hizashi seemed to pick up on it to which he blonde assured him even when their little challenge was over, they would still explore. They would still research and try new things but he had pouted into the blonde's throat over that.