Let's Watch It!

"Please, Sho? Can we?"

Can they? The offer, the suggestion, that just came out of the blonde's mouth was so wild and absolutely like him to spit out that Shouta Aizawa had no clue whether to be disgusted by the boldness of his husband or proud of it. He stared at his husband, a squint to his eye as he stared at the blonde who was wiggling on the couch like an overgrown golden retriever waiting for their master to throw them a toy to play with.

His hands were locked together underneath his chin as he bounced on his knees, his green eyes wide and hopeful behind his glasses as they pleaded at Shouta as well. He felt a faint heat threatening to crawl up his neck to his face and he blinked at the blonde who wiggled with a smile on his lips that was just as hopeful as the rest of him when Shouta let out a breath. He reached up to rub at his forehead, taking the moment to look away from the man sitting just inches away from him, and he tried to piece his words together.

How did he say it without sounding like an absolute dick or like he was shooting down the idea before even allowing Hizashi to explain himself further? He dropped his hand to look at the blonde again who was wiggling again, his little bounces making the couch cushion under him move in time with the bounces, and he twisted slightly to drape his arm across the back of the couch, hand dangling off the edge as his finger began picking at the skin on the side of his thumb nail.

He held up one finger which made the blonde smile brightly as his brows raised hopefully with a hum leaving him when Shouta cleared his throat in an attempt to piece his sentence together without it sounding rude. The last thing he wanted to do was make Hizashi feel stupid or disgusting by the offer. "So, let me get this straight, you want us to do a challenge? A sex challenge?"

"Yes!"

"And it's this is something that you came up with today?"

"Yup!"

"With the main idea being that we explore fifty different kinks?"

"Uh huh!"

"Why?"

"Because it'd be fun! While our sex life is far from being stale, I want to explore other stuff that we can try! It's not like we can't afford to buy the things with kinks that we decide on!" Hizashi happily explained as his hands broke apart to bob with his words, like he was too hopeful not to move, and it made Shouta's brow raise at the blonde who then leaned forward planting his hands on the space between them with that bright smile still in place.

"Don't you think it sounds fun? We can look online or discuss things we've heard of and might be interested in! And then we'll make a list of the kinks and ideas, keep it in our dresser or somewhere that the kids won't see, then we check off each kink we do! A kinky check list! And that way we can say we tried something! Doesn't that sound at least a little interesting to you, Sho? You can't tell me that honestly, right now, there isn't some small part of you that's not interested in doing something like this!"

"I'm not going to waste my breath denying it but, Zashi, doesn't something like this take time? Where would we find the time to even do these things?" Shouta questioned as he lifted his hand up to press the tips of his fingers to his temple.

The blonde's hopeful look was almost painful to look at and it made Shouta look away instinctively when the look quite nearly had that heat in his neck crawling into his cheeks. However, the movements of his husband had his gaze flicking up then down rapidly. Back and forth between his lap and the sight of his husband. "We're both teachers, you have patrols on the weekends during the day most of the time, and the radio station while I have patrols at night. Plus, we have two kids that are constantly around, so tell me where in this little idea of yours does it work out that we have the time for it?"