Clamp It On!

Shouta was sure that his husband was a demon. An evil, wicked thing sent from Hell itself to torment him every waking moment he was alive. Hizashi was an actual menace. Not on society, but on him exclusively. The morning after their adventures with the aphrodisiac, Hizashi surprisingly told him he couldn't do it for a while. He had winced, limped and wobbled to the bathroom dragging him along where they stood in the shower on trembling legs.

Then they washed, scrubbed and cleaned one another off as he tried to bite back to zings of overstimulation when his husband helped clean his lower half. Even he could hardly stand it. He'd honestly, in his right mind, been surprised his husband called another white flag. Had asked for a break in his hoarse, cracking voice quietly over their cups of coffee at the dining room table with a more in-depth explanation.

While it had been absolutely thrilling, exciting and such a blur, that the blonde needed a break. That they needed to step back and take a breather for a bit. And he understood that. He understood it perfectly. He didn't think he could handle sex for a while either after a night like that. A night that he remembered bits and pieces of. He hadn't been that drunk to completely black out so those bits and pieces he remembered?

Oh, they flooded him with embarrassment when he thought of it. Thought of the hands and nails that clawed, grabbed and clung tighter; how desperately he had squirmed and writhed against Hizashi. Could still hear his own voice growing higher, straining wildly that his memory happily provided. The snippets of what he'd said during those moments had him blushing. It was a night he loved yet embarrassed him.

How shamelessly he had been begging for more and more even when his body begged him to stop. Waking his husband up in the middle of the night for more when he knew he shouldn't. How he'd whimpered and begged, pleaded and wailed for Hizashi. That was truly embarrassing yet his husband assured him it wasn't. It took much convincing from Hizashi for half of that embarrassment to go away; even if Hizashi's own cheeks flushed when he talked about it.

Marvling at his husband going red when he thought about it, being quiet for too long, and yet he knew the blonde wasn't as embarrassed about it. In fact, the blonde cheerfully admitted it was amazing to think about. And so, once that flag was thrown, Shouta happily threw himself into what a domesticated life could provide him. Taking care of their cats, taking care of Eri and looking up new hairstyles that she had been taught by Hado or had seen online.

Hizashi would take her out to expand on her wardrobe happily during the afternoons he trained with Hitoshi. Given there was no school meaning no papers to grade, no essays to read, Shouta was content to curl on the couch with Hizashi watching show after show, movie after movie until Eri came barging in with movie choices of her own to watch. To which they happily indulged in until her bedtime.

Rinse, wash, repeat. He was honestly content. Truly and completely content. He went out on lunch dates with Hizashi, took Eri out for breakfast and even had many a playdate set up for the girl in the afternoons much to her delight. Meanwhile Denki seemed to be making his appearance more often around the house than he did during the school year. He'd hemmed and hawed over that little tidbit only for Hizashi to assure him nothing would happen.

And nothing did. As far as he knew. The teens contented to playing on a game system in either Hitoshi's room or the living room, eating snack after snack only to rush out to join their friends. While he complained to Hizashi about the teens eating everything, the blonde had assured him all was fine. And it was. He was happy, content and loved twisting up with his husband each night with the chill of the air conditioner leaving his cheeks and nose chilled.

Meanwhile the rest of him was warm beneath the blanket from his and Hizashi's combined warmth gathering beneath it. When one week had passed by, he hadn't blinked once. Then, at the start of the second week the dreams began. He wasn't a stranger to wet dreams, Hizashi claiming to have seen him in countless and he had seen his husband in the midst of one multiple times but these ones?