Suck It!

"Shotgun me."

Ah, how Hizashi loved those two words. In fact, they were his favorite words when he and Shouta were smoking. He grinned widely at his husband, nudging his glasses up his nose as the black-haired man's fingers twirled a strand of his hair around his fingers lazily as the blonde strand flipped the fingers repeatedly before it was then curled around a finger as he plucked the newest joint from the table.

He shifted on the cushion lifting his hips up sliding his hand into the pocket grabbing his lighter tugging it out and he hummed happily with the paused game menu. He tucked the joint between his lips, flicked the lighter and lit the end taking a deep pull watching the end glow then he plucked it from between his lips holding it between his fingers as Shouta shuffled forward knocking the controller from the cushion.

Hizashi didn't mind. After all, the damn thing had been through worse than being dropped on the floor. He twisted happily towards his husband, his hand coming up as he smiled widely when those full lips twitched before parting and he parted his own as they met; his lungs were burning, burning, burning. He rubbed soft circles into Shouta's warm cheek as he then blew out the smoke listening to his husband inhaling slowly with the rush of smoke.

The fingers that had been twirling that lock of hair around lightly brushed along the shell of his ear making him shiver as he pulled away from the black-haired man, taking a breath. Those fingers brushed against his ear as he pulled back, his eyes riveted to the black lashes quivering on pink cheeks for a second. And then the black-haired man turned his head blowing out a plume of smoke, coughing wildly.

He smiled when the lashes rose to give him the delightful view of those glazed eyes. He could see the light red tint to the whites of his eyes to which he let his smile shift into a smirk as he lifted the joint up to his mouth with a flare. He then took a hit, held it down, then blew it over the back of the couch making his husband roll his eyes yet the affection was there; the tired, annoyed affection he so adored.

He then handed the joint over to Shouta, the man taking it with that rueful little smile curling over his lips and he pressed his elbow into the back of the couch to rest his head against as he reached up brushing his fingers over that pink cheek softly with the tips of them. He hummed when he saw his husband tilt his face towards his fingers and he slid his hand forward cupping his cheek, stroking back and forth along that little scar softly with his thumb.

"You know, you're shit at this game."

"I know."

"Well, you wanna do something else? Watch a movie?"

He watched those lips twitch into a little grin, threatening to burst into that disturbed one he adored, and dark eyes sparkled at him when the hand that had been playing with his hair reached up to grab a lock tugging him closer when the man then turned to take a hit off of the join, held it down for a few moments before letting it rush out as he tucked it into the ash tray. And then he was staring right into that pink flushed face, that grin widening further.

He had to wonder if Shouta knew he fluttered his lashes when he grinned like that or if he was doing it intentionally. Either way, he didn't care. It did its job of making him lean in closer towards the black-haired man and it did that job good. "Oh, I have an idea of what else I want to do."

"Yeah? Why don't you show me what you wanna do?"

He lifted his other hand up watching his band catch the light as the hand tugging at his hair then slid up along his shoulder with its twin coming to lock behind his neck before ultimately deciding to slither up into his hair twisting the locks and he happily leaned in. He could kiss Shouta all day, all night, every day. The softness, the light tracing of dryness to those full lips and he moved his lips slowly in time with Shouta's as those fingers scratched lightly at his scalp.