Caged Away

Shouta couldn't believe it. He really didn't believe it. How did he, a stoic, rational, mature and private person buy something like this? He didn't even know how to bring it up to Hizashi yet but the fact that he had it in his possession, the fact he was wearing it, made his face burn uncomfortably hot as he stared down at himself. After their shower escapade Shouta had asked for a break; a little time away from the sex that they seemed to be having back-to-back which the blonde immediately agreed too which surprised him at the time.

While he certainly was just as horny as Hizashi on a good day, the blonde was always willing to jump into bed together or always eager to accept a sexual proposition from Shouta. However, the fact that he also felt they needed a break was surprising. He still remembered how relieved the blonde had looked then quickly corrected it by vocalizing his concern for both of them; that they were going to end up limping more and more, that they were going to go from being sore to being in pain from how often they did it and so the break was called.

Shouta, of course, had his nights where he wanted to reach out to touch the blonde and ask him to help him, to get this pent-up energy out only for the man to fight it down and force himself to sleep where he'd be working himself to the bone the moment the sun rose. It was like everyone around them let out a breath much like they had; like those around them, students or coworkers alike, could sense they weren't pushing themselves to their limits.

It sure let Hitoshi breathe and relax around his peers again now that neither of his adoptive fathers were limping around. Though he spent some nights at the dorms, away from Hizashi to keep an eye on his students, he felt restless. And he felt restless even when he was twisted up with the blonde in their bed, the cats strewn across the bed around them or playing on their cat tree happily by the window or along the floor.

He wanted to touch, to kiss and writhe with his husband until they were grabbing and squeezing at each other. Clawing and yanking at each other in a frenzy he knew was waiting from the break that had stretched from two weeks to three, three to four. He wanted Hizashi to poke his shoulder, ask if he was sleeping, only for them to fly at each other in a blind hunger to find the other's lips as fast as possible before ultimately throwing all the cats out of their room and locking the door.

He wanted to have his legs forced up as the bed bounced, until the headboard slammed against the wall from the force of their movements, and he wanted to scream his husband's name at the top of his lungs again. But the blonde hadn't announced he wanted to do anything, he hadn't said what he wanted, and so it led to a quite restlessness that was stirring under his skin. It was frustrating to have him so close but unable to mend the gap with the question of starting it up again.

Damn that strange little shyness that was always strangling him, his anxiety peeking up to keep him from saying anything. The nights when Eri would ask to sleep with them were easiest, far easier, because she was there like a little pillows between them and the way she cuddled up to Shouta left little room to think about anything else. And that's where it led to now. Shouta wasn't sure how to approach the subject, wasn't sure how to bring it up, because how did you bring it up?

How did you tell your husband that not only did you buy a chastity cage but that it had been worn it at all? That it was coming in on two weeks now? He groaned rubbing at his face fiercely before covering his mouth with his hand, his cheeks burning hotly as he stared at himself before lifting his gaze to the full body mirror Hizashi had recently bought. Claimed they needed it as just seeing how they looked from the waist up was absolutely not enough and that they needed to see the whole appearance of theirs before leaving the house.

He didn't care about it when it was plopped in the corner of the room, angled away from the bed of course, and had even managed to ignore its existence until now. Until this very moment. He looked at himself in the mirror, his heart beating quickly against his chest as his palm pressed tightly against his mouth like he wanted to say something, but he held it back. His own red face, the way his eyes flicked restlessly up and then down at himself, the way he fidgeted on his feet awkwardly right down to his other hand fiddling with the keys making them jingle quietly together was an image he wasn't sure he liked or hated.