Fiery Hits

Hizashi liked to think that he didn't have many stupid ideas nor bad plans. Of course, naturally, his husband would disagree, but this time Hizashi was one thousand percent confident that this plan was a good one and that Shouta would absolutely love it. He wasn't the type to ever think that he would go beyond spanking; it just wasn't something he ever saw himself doing and even then, the 'spanking' was a few slaps to his husband's ass during sex to get his attention which truly didn't count as a full-blown spanking session that one would possibly have.

He of course was spanked plenty of times as a child, Shouta never said it, but he knew that when his mother and stepfather were around that he was punished severely when he did something 'wrong' so he wasn't a stranger to the world of spankings and punishments. He adopted both of his mothers' habits of tapping elbows when they were on the table, swatting at hands to keep from reaching impolitely.

He obviously invoked his rules about lurking with Hitoshi and Eri, but he never had much reason to ever punish a child outside of grounding and taking devices away. But Shouta was different. His husband never expressly said he was a fan of pain; never said he enjoyed it nor enjoyed dishing it out, but he always saw a little light of curiosity in his eyes when something hurt, and he saw the way his brows would flick up briefly.

Like the concept of a bigger pain was interesting. Obviously, after the USJ the man was skittish with the thought of unnecessary pain even if those dark eyes constantly burned a hole into him lately. Waiting. Watching. And he understood that intense look from his husband; he had promised to teach him a lesson. A punishment, in those hidden words. He'd promised and he'd yet to deliver.

Because of that Shouta was cocky. It was subtle around others, but he could see the cockiness, the confidence in the man that Hizashi wasn't going to do a thing to him. Ever since that night on the couch, when they'd proceeded to pass out in bed with pajama pants half pulled up in Shouta's case and a shirt sloppily thrown on for himself with one arm tucked to his side, his husband had been painfully cocky that he was right.

That Hizashi was all talk; all bark and no bite. He couldn't say he hated seeing that emotion on his husband, but he wanted nothing more than to see the shock when he broke it down; when he took that cocky confidence of his and smashed it into pieces. His husband could strut and preen, smirk at him confidently and smugly when backs were turned, raise his brows when he was subtly challenging him in his little way in front of others all he damn well pleased, but Hizashi had his plans to stop that in its tracks.

While they were only just now exploring the BDSM scene actively, he could associate the title of being a Dominant to himself confidently. Perhaps as confidently as Shouta fell into his Submissive role. As a Dominant was it not his duty to remind his partner, his Submissive, who really held a good grip on their power dynamic? That while Shouta could do as he pleased, say what he pleased, and act as he pleased, that Hizashi would be there to dole out a punishment?

His husband had not only been condescending, but he had been smug, confident, bold the night they had sex on the couch and continued to act that way whenever he possibly could when eyes were off of them. He wasn't going to pout, to bite and snap at his husband to lose his cocky little show; why would he when he had a much better idea? He had dived into the internet; scrolling on his phone, on his laptop, whenever he possibly could to read and research what he wanted to do and how he went about it.

Obviously, the color system would be used, the titles would be used, and the safe word would be implemented but he only had a vague idea of what he wanted to do, and he wanted a bigger picture of how to go about it. To read how others have done it and how they did it before he jumped right into it himself. He wanted to spank Shouta; not just with his hand but with something else. Impact play was on the list, it was going to come up sooner or later, same with discipline but right now?