On The Rinse Cycle

"Jesus Christ!"

Shouta grumbled the words in an irritated grunt as he yanked the sheets off of the bed with a sigh at just how often it seemed that they were changing them lately; every other day for their spare sets, and even those were being washed more often than not leaving Shouta to crawl into his sleeping bag more often while at home. He knew they always did have an active sex life, that it was more active than most people he knew at their age, but this was getting a bit ridiculous.

Hizashi was even thinking of buying another set of sheets last night after they had finished up their third and final round of the night which, unsurprisingly, had been at two-thirty in the morning by the time either of them felt they were ready to stop, that any longer they wouldn't be able to handle walking. Even now he was wobbling just a bit. Yet as he yanked the blankets off, balling them up to toss into the laundry basket only to find it full did he realize he'd been slacking on the laundry; they both were.

Sighing, he stuffed the blankets into the laundry basket, grabbing the handles of it, then turned on his feet walking across the room with Void and Twix trotting after him as he made his way across the room, his destination for their utility room where the washer and dryer was. He wasn't surprised when he gathered a whole squad of cats, not that he could see them and identify them like he had with the initial two but he chuckled softly at how amusing it had been to be followed so intently by those cats.

It was only as he was stuffing the washer with the sheets first, throwing the detergent into the washer then shutting the door turning the washer on did he remember the list. More specifically, there was something on the list he wanted to check. Was there something about the washer anyways? He nudged Cosmo and Sterling out of his way carefully only for Simba to throw himself in his path nearly tripping him up and he scowled at the orange cat who stared up innocently with those wide green eyes of his.

He made his way from the utility room, his hand raising for him to bite into his nail; another bad habit of his that Hizashi hated but he wasn't ripping it off, just biting at it. There was something soothing about the action, even he couldn't deny it, but he made extra care to trim his nails with the clippers and smoothing them with the nail filer Hizashi had given him after he had been scratching the blonde's leg making it twitch in his grasp when a sharp, uneven edge cut his leg.

He then went out and bought him a nail filler for him to use which he did. However, something about just lightly biting on the nail but not ripping it away was soothing; almost like a child sucking their thumb. Or someone with OCD finally getting things into their order. It was that level of soothing or satisfying. He looked over his shoulder at the multiple bells chasing after him with Void and Simba closest on his heels, Cosmo not far behind, while Twix, Sterling and Cappella lingered behind but still followed after him with intent.

Adorable. He couldn't stop a little chuckle as he made his way through the kitchen to the little hallway to their bedroom where the cats spilled into the room like a river of fur and chirping meows as if all wanted to get his attention at once. He walked over to Hizashi's side of the bed, reaching into the pillow case feeling for the paper then pulling it out, plopping down on the edge. He would forever hate and appreciate how Hizashi could get their children out of the house .

Never knowing exactly what he offered, not bothering to ask as it always had Hitoshi dragging Eri with him to see the other students. They wanted her out with the people, wanted her to grow accustomed by the stimuli, and while it definitely worked as she asked more and more to go out with Hitoshi or Midoriya or Togata, he didn't mind it one bit. He was just glad she seemed to be flourishing in some way given her last seven years of life have been awful.

He pulled himself from his thoughts as he then found the very thing he was looking for; it was written like a question that had his brows raising to see 'washing machine sex?' like it was a question he had wanted to ask Shouta but didn't quite get around to doing out loud. He raised a brow folding the paper placing it on the bedside table, shifting to pull his phone out of his back pocket, and pulling up Google.