Again and Again

A rope.

Vibrators.

The lube, the condoms, the wipes.

Fast, excited breaths.

When Shouta had decided what he wanted, the very thing that had intrigued him since he saw it written on the list the first time when he'd been writing his own down, he'd loved how those green eyes flared at him. How the lashes had quivered lightly for a wide-eyed look, a soft pink blush that had spread across his husband's cheeks throwing those faint freckles into focus and how his jaw had dropped slightly giving him such an awed, hopeful look it made him want to laugh.

Then and now. Hizashi was always willing to play along, was always willing to dive in, and so when he rolled over to his husband Sunday night did he feel confident to say it. With his arms curled around his shoulders and hands in those silky blonde locks, his leg hitched over the blonde's waist as they laid on their sides was how he voice his choice. He had gotten it out between fervent, fierce kisses that he knew would only serve to keep him awake.

Which wasn't the best given he needed to let him sleep like he needed before the school week but once he'd vocalized his choice the blonde had jumped eagerly on it. It was very easy to come up with a game plan once he'd said those words; 'Hizashi, I want to try the forced orgasms'. The blonde had dived into research, into contacting professionals, watching videos, making notes.

Shouta was the same any time he had a moment free that was eaten up by teaching, by his patrols, by training with Hitoshi or caring for Eri. They searched, read up, and made many notes on a shared Google Document together until Thursday morning they went over what they had each gathered until they had a solid, very firm plan on what they would do. What they both wanted to indulge in.

Naturally, it would be in the tone of a BDSM scene meaning Shouta would of course give in and sink into his submissive role easily while Hizashi controlled everything. All Shouta would need to do was focus on his orgasms, focus on his colors, focus on paying attention to his body and make sure to voice any concerns at any moment. All Hizashi had to do was ensure to help him reach his orgasms and keep a watchful eye over him.

It would be controlled, it would be meticulous but it would also be hot, it would be exciting and he knew they both were going to have that night be what they that would look forward to the most. They planned for it on Saturday; when Eri was out with Nemuri, when Hitoshi would be staying out with Denki before coming home at midnight like they'd expected, and they'd do it early an hour or so after dinner.

Give them time to ease into it, if they so wish, and spend HOURS with this play. It was so easy to see everything written out, to discuss how they would go about it on Saturday night, like it was some kind of manuscript to a play; the roles being cast, the lines to be rehearsed for the beginning of their scene. The excitement that had been building up all week long was infectious; it vibrated in the air, choking, strangling and unbearably intense when he and Hizashi came home after work.

It wasn't exactly something that could be done at the dorms; he refused for anyone to possibly overhear them somehow and he knew that Nezu would KILL them if even he caught them. And so, when they woke on Saturday, he tried his best to go about his usual routine. Feed the cats, change out of his costume, watch Bluey with Eri until Nemuri came to pick up the girl and then it was a matter of Hitoshi leaving by the time Hizashi came home from his patrol.

He'd tried to focus on dinner for the both of them, standing at the counter drumming his shaking fingers on the counter top until arms had inevitably slid around his waist and a warmth breath against his shoulder had him forgetting all about making a meal for the both of them. Unbearable, nearly nauseating excitement that had him shaking, shaking, shaking.