A Sleeping Beauty's Consent

"So, you want me to touch you?"

"Yes."

"And possibly even fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Along with everything else we normally do?"

"Yes, Zashi, along with everything else we normally do."

"And you want me to do it while you're sleeping?"

He didn't think the blonde would sound so curious yet strangely hesitant about an idea like that. He'd heard the blonde croon and squeal over how adorable he looked while he was asleep, always shrieking at others to be quiet around him which often led to him waking to the sound only to feign sleep a moment longer. Hizashi seemed more protective over his sleep cycle than he was and while he appreciated it deeply there was just some moments when even the loud blonde forgot about his volume.

However, what he asked of the blonde was surprising as the man didn't flat refuse it but there was that hesitance. That worry in the pinch of his eyebrows and the way the corners of his lips seemed to turn down rather than up. Pursing lightly. He shifted in his spot, his legs laying across Hizashi's lap with the man hugging them up into a bent position so he could press his cheek against his knees, his own arm bent with the elbow braced on the back as he leaned his own cheek against his fist.

"Yes, Zashi, I want you to do everything we normally would do while I'm sleeping. I want you to do it for as long as you can until either I orgasm or wake up, but you don't stop unless it seems really wrong."

"It feels...weird. To touch you like that while you're sleeping." Hizashi replied as he stroked his calf lightly while nuzzling his cheek against his knee, the movement making it squish making his words come out in a half mumble as he clung to the black-haired man's legs.

He raised his brows at the blonde who drummed his fingers lightly against the blonde's shin, the movement a playful one that danced rather than drummed but he didn't mind it in the slightest bit. He merely waited. He knew to wait, to hold his tongue until the blonde had a moment to think and piece his words together into cohesive sentences that would make sense without hurting either one of their feelings.

His eyes had dropped while his lips pursed then watching as they parted with a little huffing sigh. Then he lifted his gaze up to him again. "It's not weird in a bad way, I guess. I mean, I can see why you want to in a way? But it's still going to make me feel like a creeper! I mean, while you're sleeping? Won't you feel violated or something because of that knowledge alone?"

Now it was Shouta's turn to look away feeling a light blush crawl into his cheeks before he could bring himself to look back at the blonde, his fist grinding against his cheek like he could scrub that little blush away. "No, I won't. It's a weird thing, Zashi, I knew it was when I wrote it down and knew it'd be weird to even ask for us to try it. It's always weird and it's not everyone's thing but it's an interesting little thing to try, don't you think? It'll be like taking a different path you've seen before but never went down."

He paused for a moment as he scrounged his next words up, his fingers curling tightly to his palm while the other plucked at the hem of his shirt then twisting the fabric around his fingers. "Haven't you ever-" He stopped cutting himself off, biting his lip when the blonde tilted his head.

"Haven't I ever what?"

He swallowed as he tugged insistently at the fabric wrapped around his fingers tightly, the heat swelling gradually in his cheeks making it hot to the touch when he looked down at his lap. How did he say it without sounding weird? Like a creeper, as Hizashi had said. His lips moved wordlessly, forming the words he wanted to say then shook his head when he disliked how they would sound even to himself. Thankfully, his husband wasn't the type to get impatient with him. Rather he stared at him with the same expression as before, his fingers squeezing his shin gently.