Bang In The Backseat

He knew that Hizashi had some wild stuff on the list, things that he felt his cheeks burn just to recall, but the fact that he was sitting stiffly in the passenger seat of their car while his husband hummed in time to the music playing from his phone thanks to the aux cord was not lost on him. He was staring out the windshield at the darkening sky with an anxiety scratching at him insistently making his breaths rasp quietly in and out of his tight throat as his hands clutched fistfuls of his pants tightly and his heart hammered against his chest.

He wasn't sure he could do this. Of course, he'd had that thought with that whole Daddy situation but that had been different. That was at home! Everything they had done was at home! In the one place where he could safely lose his tight control, a place where he and Hizashi could be as loud as they pleased, given they were home alone. He felt like screaming at the blonde to take them home, then to beg that the blonde choose something else - for the love of God anything else - but he bit his lip to hold it back.

It was Hizashi's turn to pick, his day to choose what kinky situation they would explore, and the last thing he wanted to do was balk now at something he chose but this was guaranteed to end in an arrest if they were caught. How embarrassing would it be for the police force to arrest Pro-heroes Eraserhead and Present Mic for having sex in a parked car? Overwhelmingly. Mortifyingly. It'd be everywhere before the day could even end.

His legs were shaking lightly with the anxiety running rampant through his chest, his knuckles going white from the tight grip, his face were painfully hot as he peeked at the blonde humming next to him. How could a man look so cheerful, so unbothered, when they were about to do something so lewd? So inappropriate? God, they could be caught. They could be charged with disorderly conduct at best but be embarrassed for life at worst.

It was like a chant in his head; they could be caught, they could be caught, they could be caught. They could get fucking caught. He was trying not to hyperventilate as he stared out the window trying to calm his heartrate, trying to let himself relax into the sound of Hizashi softly singing now but he couldn't. He just couldn't. Each time it felt that he was going to sink into the feeling of relaxation, get lost in his husband's voice, the reality of what they were going to do and where they were going to do it would hit him again making him tense.

It was impossible to relax with the knowledge he had now. He nearly whimpered when Hizashi turned off taking an exit on the highway, his breaths rasping out of him, and he wanted to scream at him to take them home. That they could replace this with something else, but he choked it down. Hizashi always told him to keep an open mind and he was keeping his mind open but this? This wasn't some controversial kink.

This was something that could lead to arrests and whispers from the public which would throw him in center light when his name was mentioned. That was the last thing he wanted. He jumped when a hand slid over his tight, shaking fists to rub gently at the tense muscles and he looked up to find Hizashi's gaze flicking away as he drove. It was quiet, the man no longer singing as his hand covered his own trembling one. This wasn't having sex but being quiet because the kids were home; it wasn't even having to keep Hizashi quiet in their shitty apartment because the walls were so thin, and they'd gotten multiple warnings from the landlord about them being loud.

This was a huge step they were taking, and he wasn't sure he could go through with it. "It's gonna be okay, baby! I promise, it'll be okay!" Okay? It'll be okay? How did he know that?

The last time they'd ever gotten frisky in a car was when they'd been allowed to borrow Hizashi's foster mother's car and they'd been caught by worker at that Costco only to be let off with a warning only for them to notify the school. Obviously it was expected when two U.A students were not only in a parked car but fooling around in a parked car was something else. He'd died of embarrassment, locking himself away whenever he was home because his own mother had been told of what he'd done and scolded him so fiercely that even Hizashi's adoptive mother got on his case. How could this be any different?