Call Me Daddy

Shouta had no clue how he got through that following Wednesday. His mind was murky, foggy and refused to focus no matter how desperately he tried to cling to something to put his concentration on and he was ashamed to admit that he was actually worse than Denki Kaminari of all people. Yesterday afternoon's events, him agreeing to the challenge, it all rang in his head like an endless loop from the time he crawled out of bed to the time he and Hizashi were entering U.A, he just couldn't stop it.

It wouldn't stop. He was grateful when he dismissed his students for the day, able to drop down at his desk and place his hands in his face as he rubbed at it roughly in an attempt to clear his mind. He was trying like hell to keep his professional persona in place before his coworkers and the students, but it was goddamn hard to do it. He dragged at his cheeks, pulling at the skin under his eyes before leaning back in his chair sighing out reaching up to scratch at his hairline lightly.

There was a reason, after all, why he didn't like having sex like that during the week. Normally, he and Hizashi would absolutely have sex during the week; but it was tame. Controlled but still simmering with heat. What happened yesterday was how they normally had sex on the weekends because the blonde knew it would leave him distracted during work the next day. He took a deep breath then let it out slowly when he heard the door grinding open making him look over in its direction and raised a brow when Hizashi came strolling in, hands in his pocket. H

is own bag was slung across his shoulder, holding his laptop no doubt and anything else he can fit inside it, but the sight of his husband's face made him freeze in place. There was a wide, devious smirk on his face. Oh god, what now? What did he do? "Shouta!"

"Hizashi."

"So, remember how I said I was making the list?"

"Mmhmmm."

"Well, I was working on it this morning before classes and then just now when the kiddos were freed!"

"And you're telling me this, why?"

"Because I have the perfect idea for tonight!"

The perfect idea, huh? Shouta raised his brows as his husband strolled over to his desk, his hands pulling out of the pockets, he hummed back in acknowledgement at his husband who stopped just in front of his desk with that smug smirk still on his lips. The expression 'the cat that ate the canary' floated through his mind as he stared at the blonde and he twisted in his chair, rolling forward to press his stomach to the edge of the desk and pressed a fist to his cheek.

Hizashi was a wicked man, always coming up with ideas and deals that often lead Shouta to a flustered, shy state with minimal prompting and he hated was like dealing with the Devil sometimes and Hizashi seemed to relish the comparison. Devil's Advocate he called himself. He blinked when neither of them spoke only to quickly realize that his husband was waiting for him to speak, and he straightened up again folding his hands on top of his laptop before him.

He then looked up at the blonde who was bouncing on his toes with his hands locked behind him. "What's your idea, Zashi?"

"Well, you have to understand that it's really tame compared to everything else that could possibly ever go on the list!"

Why did he sound strangely nervous? It was an undercurrent to the excitement as his husband jiggled and bounced his toes and Shouta frowned at that. He'd been like this all day; jittery, louder than normal, excited, unable to stay still for one second when they were in close proximity to each other ever since Shouta agreed to his little challenge yesterday afternoon. He was honestly surprised Hizashi had been able to sleep with how much he wriggled and squirmed happily in the bed next to him.