Keep Them On

Breathy sighs.

Soft hums.

Hizashi is sure, one hundred percent sure, that he's in heaven.

The blanket had been kicked away some time ago, he didn't remember when, only that he'd woken up without it but he didn't mind. The window allowed for a languid, hot breeze to ruffle the curtains lightly as it fed into the warmth of the room promising that if they didn't get an air conditioner in or get it kick started soon, then they'd be roasting. Not that it mattered at this point. Soft rustling of legs moving restlessly against the fitted sheet beneath them, hands grabbing at his waist and a foot that often traced up his calf but didn't go higher.

As if the black-haired man was too embarrassed to curl it up around his waist to replace those hands but there was time for that. Well, maybe he shouldn't think that. It was an ungodly hour, an hour they should be sleeping. Instead, his hand was tracing the length of his husband's lower back making him arched forward with respective sigh or hitching breath, the arm connected to that hand pinned underneath Shouta's side to do so though he didn't get a single complaint.

He used his other hand to drift his fingers along the length of his jaw, to the curve of his ear, then over those black locks of hair and sometimes if he really wanted to razzle dazzle it, he let his hand drift down the length of his side. Of all the people to want sleep, to cherish sleep, one would think his husband would want to be sleeping right now. That he'd want to be unbothered, passed out, and allowed to sleep in as late as he could near his alarm for the morning.

Instead, his husband, Shouta Aizawa, was quite happily kissing him instead. Claiming that, for once, he coudln't sleep. It was a rare sentence he'd whispered when he rolled towards him, changing their spooning position, and naturally he'd lifted his hand at the time to touch his face in the darkness to stroke his cheek, to pepper his forehead and nose in little kisses only to find a warmth beneath his fingers.

A blush, if he guessed right. It's not as if he could see the color, could see anything at all in the darkness of the room that was only made worse by his own shitty vision, but he hadn't asked questions. He'd let the black-haired man inch closer, closer on the pillows until his lips were right there and he'd been absolutely helpless to stop himself from leaning in to close that little space and press their lips together.

He'd been tired, groggy in those initial kisses but now? Now he was wide awake, tingling from head to toe as he kissed Shouta, the man humming quietly from time to time or sighing out softly; the kind of sigh that had his stomach coiling with longing. Desire. He let his brows raise when he got another breathy little sigh, soft against his own flushed cheek, that foot tracing up his face again only for the hand on his waist to slide upwards making his breath hitch.

He twisted himself tightly to Shouta who gave a few fervent, rapid kisses before settling back into the pace they'd adopted. He then slid his hand from Shouta's face down to grab at his knee when his leg curled higher this time, going up, up, up and he coaxed it up around his waist. He let his hand drift up and down the length of it before squeezing softly earning him a quiet little sound from his husband as that leg in return squeezed around his waist.

He pulled from the kiss, a quiet little smack ringing out as he pressed his lips to that stubble that had been scratching at his face lightly then let his lips trail down his jaw towards his throat earning a whine from Shouta who curled his arm around his shoulders as well. Fingers sliding into his hair gripping at it pulling a little groan from him. He moved down pressing a few kisses against Shouta's throat, below his jaw, against his Adam's Apple.

Then down lower near the hollow of his throat before crawling back up to that stubble that scratched so delightfully against his face and lips until he found those trembling, parted lips again. The hand in his hair pushed on his head lightly, as if to clutch his face to Shouta's, and he shivered at the thought as allowed their kisses to increase in speed as well as deepen to that delicious warmth that seemed to tingle right through his veins with its rush through them.