Plug It Up

Shouta loved to sleep in. He loved to lay in bed, the sheets twisted around his shoulders, as his knees bent up and spread apart to accommodate whatever cat just so happened to wedge themselves between them, the cats pressed to his back like purring balls of comforting warmth as three or so cats fought for dominion over the pillows. Disgusting as it was, but he even loved that patch of drool on the pillow that always remained warm only to cool when he moved his face in his sleep.

While he knew it was gross, it was still strangely comforting when he rolled over or rubbed his cheek to the pillow. He loved those mornings when he could just roll over, stuff his face into the pillow and go right back to sleep after getting comfortable again; when he could curl up on his side with his knees bent up as he twisted slightly in that not-quite-on-his-stomach-but-not-on-his-side position that he adored.

There was nothing better than sleeping in because that meant he could lay in bed with his husband as long as possible; arms slid snuggly around his waist, a chest to his back that moved slowly with those even, deep breaths of sleep that would warm the back of his neck or his shoulder depending on where Hizashi nuzzled his face too. Sometimes when Hizashi was pulled away for those god-awful early morning patrols, the man would change into his costume, come home, strip and throw his pajama's back on then crawl right into bed.

Once he did he would bicker with the cats for the space to curl and spoon him instead until they were fitted together without missing a beat. Those were good mornings. In fact, it was Tuesday morning when he was twisted on his back, legs spread awkwardly, and his head at an ungodly position due to Cosmo taking up his pillow and Hizashi curled into his chest that he had a wonderful idea for what he wanted to try off of the list.

After their hair pulling, biting excursion, his skin along with his scalp was quite sore from how he had begged for harder, harder, harder and even his husband winced when he pulled a brush through his hair; it was reckless and the bites had transformed into deep bruises that had his face burning when he saw the one placed upon Hizashi's jaw. How he forgot he did that, he would never know, but it was embarrassing.

Even if Hizashi would claim it was a punch from someone, just knowing that he put it there was mortifying. He'd been unable to look at Nemuri when she smirked at him. He'd tried to swallow his irritation when Yagi had questioned Hizashi on the mark then fussed over it before turning to Shouta asking if he knew anything about it. He hated it. However, what he hated the most, was the excitement he saw in his husband any time they were alone.

Because he had given an idea. A choice of what he wanted off of the list; he wanted to use the plugs. He wanted to do something with them but he had been unsure as to what which led to his husband building on the idea with a disgusting, horrible idea. Hizashi had built upon it by suggesting he wear the plugs and go up in the sizes gradually throughout the day but that wasn't all; no, that would be far too easy according to the blonde.

The disgusting, lewd idea his husband had come up with was just that; it would involve come. The blonde wanted him to hold as much as he possibly can throughout the day as they went larger with their plugs, wanted to fill and add to the amount he could hold and Shouta wasn't sure if he found it intriguing or disgusting to do something like that. He had grimaced, staring at the man with an unveiled look of absolute disgust but the blonde's green eyes had sparkled at him when he insisted that he looked interested through that disgust.

The conversation had been laid to rest when Eri and the boy, Kota, had come in for their afternoon snack during their playdate. It had been dropped, forgotten about, until Thursday when Shouta had woken curiously with the idea once again in his mind and with Hizashi's little suggestion playing a larger factor to it than he would like. It was disgusting. Crude. It was the worst thing they could do, and yet he wanted to know.