Chapter 1 ~ Kamiyama High? Kamiyama Hell.

Hii!! ~ Thanks for clicking in!!!

But before you read this fanfic, there are some points you'll have to remember...

1. They are both one year older than they're in the game, it just makes the story easier.

2. Tsukasa and Rui's appearance is based of The rampaging spirits cards 

3. Rui is (was?) dating girls :)

4. Tsukasa and Rui are NOT FRIENDS and there ain't no WxS

Thank you! Enjoy!

Another year in this hell.

Great.

I sighed as I opened the door into my school and headed to my new classroom, class 3-A.

I am Tenma Tsukasa, and school life has never been great for me. Since Grade One, I was bullied by people from the other classes, and I never got home without bruises. I mean, I do have friends, but they're in the year below me, so they couldn't help much. I couldn't ask for more anyway, they were already amazing friends.

My family didn't know I was bullied, even Saki, my sister. I can't tell them. I don't want them to worry and make a big fuss out of it. I go home everyday using makeup to cover my bruises. I really don't want them to worry. I mean, I'm fine. I'm used to it, anyway. I just don't want to see the smile on Saki's face drop. She had the most cheerful and beautiful smile in the world, and I don't want her to look at me like I'm the younger one in the family who needed protection and reassurance. I should be the one to give that to Saki.

"The glasses look great on you, Onii-chan!"

I would definitely never forget that bright and energetic smile on Saki's face when I first got glasses.

I looked at the paper on my classroom door. In our school, Kamiyama High, we don't know the people in our class until the first day. It was usually stuck on the classroom door. Unless you exchange information with your friends, I suppose. But since I don't have any friends in my year, I never know who would be in my class, so I would come to school early and check the list.

I skimmed through the list to find my bullies' names.

A...Aikawa. Not here.

H... Hayashi. Not here.

I... Imagawa. Not here.

Just him left. Please.

I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want to see.

Kamishiro Rui.

He was the worst out of all the bullies. The one who orders around, the leader. He wasn't like a psychopath, though. In fact, he was a genius. He had the best grades in my grade, leaving me second in the rank every year. He could be really violent if he wanted to, but he just tells his allies what to do to me, and rarely hits me. Maybe he wants to avoid trouble if any teacher finds out. I don't know.

I just don't understand why he bullies me. Couldn't he use his wisdom somewhere else and stop coming up with pranks and ways to get me in trouble for no reason?

As thoughts swirled in my head, footsteps of a certain person were getting closer and closer to me.

Dammit. Why is he here early as well?

"Hey, Tenma! What are you doing here?"

I turned around, knowing exactly who was behind me. It was Kamishiro, of course. I looked at him, he had purple choppy hair with two cyan streaks and thin yellow eyes. He was crazy hot - I had to give this to him - and most of the girls in my grade chased after him, despite his ugly personality and (sometimes) violence against me.

"Looking at the people in my class-! What... what did you think?" I stammered, trying my best to sound brave.

"Oh, really?" Kamishiro said, walking even closer and looking at the list. I took a step back. "It looks like we're in the same class this year, Tenma!"

"Yeah, we are," I said, then mumbled, "unfortunately."

"What do you mean 'unfortunately'?" Kamishiro said, and I blinked. He heard me say that? "I'm excited to be in the same class as you!"

He walked closer. I was scared. But there was no one here to help me, since I was early. To be honest, there was really never anyone, except one of the few times my friend in the year below, Toya, tried to reason with Kamishiro, which was never any use. I backed away slowly, taking small steps at a time.

"Why are you walking away from me, Tenma?" Kamishiro sighed, looking at me with a sad face, like a puppy, "I just want to be friends with you, you know?"

Not this guilt tripping face again... I better not say anything stupid or anything that gets up his nerves.

I walked backwards for two more steps, "I don't... Want to be friends with you!" I said slowly.

Thank goodness that didn't sound dumb.

"Awh, why not?"

"Just get away from me, you... You weirdo!" I yelled.

I could be pretty loud if I want to, actually. I was pretty loud as a kid, but my loud self disappeared when I entered Kamiyama, or met Kamishiro and the others.

I was surprised that he flinched at that childish and ridiculous insulting name. "I could be punching you on your face right now if I wanted to," Kamishiro chuckled, "But I didn't, don't you think you're taking it for granted?"

Taking it for granted? Is he mad?

"I could also be telling Yoshida that you're cheating on her with Nozomi!"

Shit.

Tsukasa, why did you say that?!

I got pushed against the wall instantly and Kamishiro pulled my shirt by its collar, his other hand holding a fist and seemed ready to hit me. I closed my eyes out of fear.

I opened my eyes after realizing Kamishiro wouldn't hit me. "If you tell anyone that, I'm not going to hesitate hitting you again." He said, staring at me deadly, causing me to tremble, "I mean, it's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Got.. Got it." I said.

He let go of my collar and walked back, giving me space.

"You better not say anything." He said with that dark voice of his once more and I nodded.

Suddenly, Kamishiro's phone rang. He took his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

"Yes, Mio, babe? Why are you calling me?" He said as he walked away.

He's probably talking to his girlfriend Mio Yoshida who he was cheating on again.

She still hasn't found out he's cheating on her?

I blinked.

That's right.

I knew Kamishiro's secret...

Maybe I'll tell Yoshida one day and make Kamishiro angry...

I shook my head.

No.

Nevermind. That's stupid.

Hiiii!!

Thanks for reading and coming hereeeee

I hope you enjoyedddd

It's my first time writing fanfic sooooo

I'm sorry if it's a bit shortttttt

(I'll upload a cover later once I know how to XD)

Words: 1060