rehearsals day one

lila-roses pov ~
thai morning i get up and have a shower, i then brush my teeth and make my bed. i then get changed into yellow and back leotard and do my hair into a low bun. after me and lilly have our breakfast then put our trainers on and head to the studio.
my outfit and hair ~

once we arrive we head into the studio we head in and say hi to miss gianna at the front desk, then head into the dancer den

once we arrive we head into the studio we head in and say hi to miss gianna at the front desk, then head into the dancer den. me and lilly take of our trainer and put our dance shoes on before going into studio a and saying hi to all the girls. "hey sisters" sarah says as we come in. i sit down on presley's lap and as we have our little chat. "so, do we think miss abby will be here today" savannah says "i hope so, i don't like when miss abby misses rehearsals" i say "but lila, it would be a much calmer rehearsal if she wasn't here" sarah says "very true, now let's go girls and warm-up" presley says picking me up of her all and starting the warm-up. after warming-up the moms and miss gianna join us in studio a. we wait a bit but miss abby finally joins us. "hello girls, now you may be wondering why i left the competition. i don't want anything to do with that other dance school. coming up to me asking em so many things no, i had to leave. i wasn't putting up with that. now let's do the pyramid. miss abby says.
the pyramid ~
sarah
elliana lillaina
lila-rose presley savannah

"okay at the bottom of the pyramid is savannah. you were second, second is the first to loose. you shouldn't of been second with your technique. now next is presley. you were just in the group, i thought is was good. you are the oldest so obviously you were gonna be good at dancing in heels. next is lila-rose. you won your trio and i thought you were great with your first time dancing in heels" miss abby says "so your gonna out my sixteen year old who has been dancing in heels for over a year over a eight year old who's first time dancing in heels" ashley says "lila was better than presley, just deal with it" miss abby says "no i'm not gonna deal with it, presley was better in the group and you know it" ashley shouts "ashley stop talking about my eight year old. she won her trio she is obviously gonna be higher then presley cause it won so shut-up" my moms says. "okay now next in the pyramid is lilliana and elliana. your guys trio won and i thought you were both good in the group. and on top is sarah. your solo was amazing and i've really seen that you have been working heard to get back on top. well done. so this week we are going to Xpression dance in st louis, missouri. i have 2 solos and one duet. my first solo goes to lila-rose. it's jazz called shut it down. my next solo goes to lilliana, it's a contemporay open dance called dark side. the duet goes to presley and elliana, it's also contemporary called new beginnings. the group this week is lyrical called this is my beauty. now i'm going to start with lila-roses solo so everyone one else is dismissed" miss abby says.

"i'm so excited to have a jazz solo this week, it's called shut it down and i'm going to shut down this competition with my solo" i say in my interview

"okay lila, your solos this week is jazz called shut it done, now it's a jazz solo but not like any other jazz solo you have had, it's not sassy or cute it's a very modern solos with lots of different beats in the mia of which you need to nail. okay let's begin" i really like my solo this week, it's something different that i've never done before so i'm really excited to nail it and win. after i have finished my solo rehearsal i have my jazz private. we work on my solo and making sure it's perfect so i can win this week and show miss abby i can do more than a sassy or cute jazz solo. after my jazz private i have a bit of time so i do my school work and have something to eat. after i have my lyrical class with lilli and sav. we work in a peice that we are gonna be working on for a few weeks. after lyrical me and lilly are done for the day so we get our shoes on and head home. once we arrive home we go into our dance studio with our mom and we run out solos. my mom gives me and lilly some stuff we need to work on for our solos. after we have finished we have something to eat then go to bed.