Rehearsals day two and competition

This morning I woke up and made my bed, then I have a quick shower and wash my hair. After I brush my teeth and dry off. I then pick my dance clothes and get changed. I choose my diva neon leotard. My mom then drys my hair and just puts it into a low ponytail. After I put some leggings over my leotard and go have breakfast. I have acia bowl as a treat since I do t get teen very often. After we grab are dance bags and put our shoes on, then leave.
My outfit and hair ~

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss Abby and go into the den

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss Abby and go into the den. I take of my shoes and go into the studio where Hannah starts are warm-up. After warming up me and Savannah have half a hour till our first class so we run are duet for a bit. Then we do some school work. After I have a vocal private with out vocal teacher. I have a few upcoming auditions for shows and movies, which I will be singing in so we practise the song I choose for my audition and the ones they provided. After my vocal class I have my acting class. I am auditions for a new movie so we have the script and I run my lines and scenes for the audition. I'm a bit nervous but I'll be fine. After my acting class we head through for group rehearsals.

"I'm excited for my group This week. I mean all the girls are my best friends,
but Lilly Hannah and elli are my closest friends out of all" I say in my interview

"Okay so this week I'm doing two group and out of them you guys are kinda my dream group, so Im relying on you guys for the win okay. Now the group is lyrical called we surrender and you use a prop. It's a piece of white cloth. Now let's get started" miss Abby says. The group dance is really good and we are all great on timing, also me and Hannah's lift is good to and i trust Hannah. So I don't need to worry about falling. After are group rehearsals we don't have any other classes so we all head into studio b and run the group. After the other girls have finished learning there routine the moms come down and we show all the dances. My duet with Savannah is looking really good and my group is too. After I get my shoes back on and grab my dance bag. We then head home.

The next day ~~~~~~

This morning I wake up way too early, i hate getting up early for competition. But I love seeing all my friends. After I make my bed and brush my teeth. I then put my aldc onesie and have breakfast. I have cereal and apple juice. I then pack my rucksack and get my shoes on, after we go to the studio. Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to all the girls, and moms. I then give my suitcase over to The bus driver and get on the bus. I sit next to gianina and we do are school work first. Then we watch the wizard of oz. I love that movie and so does gia. I like the song Dorthy sings at the start of the movie. When we have finished the movie we have arrived at the competition. We say hi to the fans then quickly get to the dressing room cause the competition is running early. When we get there we quickly set up beside savannah and Erin and my mom starts doing Lilly's hair and I get her costume for her while she does her make-up. Then she gets changed and run her solo with miss Abby only once!. After her, Presley, gia and Hannah all go backstage while we headed to the audience. I sat next to miss gianna and Savannah, and we had arrived just in time for Lilly's solo.