Rehearsals day two and competition

Lila pov
I wake up and make my bed. I then have a shower and wash my hair. I brush my teeth and get changed into my dance clothes. I chose my mistletoe red velvet leotard. I then but my hair into a low ponytail. After me and Lilly go through for our breakfast. "Girls I have news for you. So I'm not coming to dance today with what happened but Ann is coming to pick you both up and I heard from Lisa about two jobs. So both of you will be modelling for a costume company and Lila dancing with the stars want you to take part in a group dance" mom says "that's so cool lila, well done" Lilly says to me as she gives me a hug "thanks Lilly, I'm so excited to model with you" I reply with. We finish if our breakfast before getting are shoes on and grabbing our dance bag. My mom helps install my car seat in Ann's car before heading to dance.
My outfit ~

Once we arrive Hannah helps me get out the car before heading in

Once we arrive Hannah helps me get out the car before heading in. "Hi girls, where is your mom Lilly and Lila" miss Abby asks "she didn't want to come today but I think she is coming to the competition since lila has a solo, but I'm not sure" Lilly says "okay well she doesn't need to over think I can look after you and Lila. Okay head into the den" miss Abby says. I take it my shoes and put my dance shoes on before heading into studio a. I say hi to the girls before we gave our quick morning chat. "So what happened yesterday, all I know is that Stacy is mad at Joanne" Sarah asks "let's not talk about it, i mena it's there drama" Hannah says "well my mom is pretty mad, saying that stacy favours lila" gianina says "okay gia, I know my mom and she loves us both the same. I know what jobs I wanna do where lila goes for everything since she is still trying out all the industry's. Anyway it's none of your business" Lilly says "okay guys let's just warm up. Now drama please" Hannah says as She starts out warm up. After warming up I have my trio rehearsals.

"I'm really excited for my trio this week. It's with my two best friends and it's one of my favourite styles. I hope we can win" I say in my interview.

"Okay girls your trio is musical theatre called ay carumba. Now I know you guys can pull of anything so I have gave you musical theatre so that it's harder for you to win. Sometimes the judges like to go for a contemporary or lyrical because of the technique score. okay let's start" Miss Abby says. I really like my trio and we also got to see the costumes as well and I think there really cute. After our trio rehearsals I have jazz before group rehearsals. We learn a combo and work on turns. Turns are my favourite thing, all the different variations. After jazz I head into studio a for group rehearsals.

"I'm excited for the group this week, it's contemporary called contagious. I'm so happy that miss Abby had trusted me to be the lead. I hope I can lead the group to victory" I say in my interview

"So the group this week is contemporary called contagious. I have put lila-rose as the lead because I know she can tell that story and really act. Now the plot is that lila-rose is infected with some sort of disease and in the end all of you survive where Lila just crumbles down. Okay let's start" miss Abby says. Thai group routine is really good. I get to do this huge left with the girls when they through me up in the air, I hope they catch me. Our costumes are quite cool as well, we all are wearing these dresses. After we have finished we run all the dances before I put my shoes on and Ann drops me and lily back home. We have some pasta once we arrive home. "Girls so I don't think I'm coming tomorrow. I just don't want any drama this week I can't be bothered with they moms, Gianna is going to pick use up in the morning and will look after you through the day okay" my mom says. We agree before heading to bed.