Rehearsals day two and competion

This morning I wake up make my bed and get changed like any other morning. After i brush my teeth and go through were my mom does my hair. She does two braids that lead into a low ponytail. After I go through and have some pancakes and Nutella for breakfast. After I finished eating, I put my shoes on and head down to the Car with my rucksack.
My outfit ~

My hair ~

Once we arrive at the studio I go to a tap class

Once we arrive at the studio I go to a tap class. We learn some new steps and go over a combo we learnt last week. After I go through for a lyrical private with miss Abby. She teaches me some new stuff that we can add into a solo if I do one later on this season. After I stay and wait for everyone else to come in so we can learn the group. "Okay so the group is lyrical called dance in the rain. Now it's a really beautiful dance and the costumes are gorgeous. Now we have to win because Cathy is being a group to go right up against us. Okay let's start". The group dance is really pretty. I love dancing with all the older girls. They are so good. After we finish rehearsals we run all the dances one more time. After me and Lilly have a flexibility private again with miss Abby. We stretch and do some flexibility moves. After we finish we pack up and go home. Once we arrive home I have some Dino nuggiees and fries. After I go to bed.

The next day ~

I wake up earlier than usual, make my bed brush my teeth and put my ALDC onesie on. After my mom ties my hair into a quick low ponytail. After I have some toast and Nutella for breakfast. After I put my iPad into my rucksack and head down to the car. Once we arrive like usual I give my suitcase to the bus driver and I get in the bus. In the way I sit next to Sarah and we watch some YouTube video. "Hey guys it's Sarah here and welcome back to my channel. I'm here with Lila say hi" she says vlogging. "Hey guys" we talk for a bit then I fall asleep. When I wake up We had arrived at the competition. And Cathy's waiting outside the bus for us. We all just ignore her and continue you to say hi to fans and sign stuff. Once we arrive in the dressing room we set up are station. Next to Hannah and Ann. Me and Lilly just stretch with pressley and elliana since we are not dancing until later on. While the soloists run there dances My mom does my hair while Lilly does her. Also after pressley does my make up. I love how all the older girls help me. Miss Abby talks to the soloists and tells them that Cathy has entered two solos to go up against us. After pressley and elli go backstage with Sarah Hannah and gia. Lilly and I stand on the back of miss Abby wheelchair and she zooms down with us on it. We sit in the Audience and I sit on miss Abby's lap like usual. We watch a few numbers then it's starts there category.