Rehearsals day two and competition

This morning I wake up and make my bed. I jump in the shower and put a shower cap in since I washed my hair yesterday. After my shower I brush my teeth before getting changed into my dance clothes. I choose my mayflower femme leotard and put some white booty shorts over it. Lilly them does my hair into a low bun. After we both have our breakfast. I have cinnamon toast crunch with apple juice. After I put my shoes on and grab my dance bag, we then head to dance.
My outfit and hair ~

Once we arrive we say hi to gianna at the front desk, then go into the den

Once we arrive we say hi to gianna at the front desk, then go into the den. I take of my shoes and put my dance shoes on. Once I've done that I head into studio a. I say hi to all the girls and we have a quick chat then Hannah starts our warm-up. After warm-up me and lilly stay and learn our duet.

"I'm super excited to have another duet with my sister. Run from mother is one of my favourite og dances so I'm really excited. Hopefully we can win like maddie and kenzie did" I say in my interview.

"Okay girls your duet is contemporary called run from mother. Now maddie and Mackenzie win with this duet when they where around your age so you guys need to win as well. Okay. Let's start" miss Abby says. I really like this duet, it show Sid Lilly's contemporary side and I get to do all my tricks to. It takes us around a hour to learn the duet with Gianna and miss Abby before we have a half a hour break to do school work and have something to eat. After me lilly elli and sav head back in for our group rehearsals.

"I'm excited to have a group with lilly elli and Savannah this week. I think we are all really good at jazz so hopefully we can pull through and win this week" i say in my interview.

"Okay girls your group is jazz called bad girls, now this group need to be really good because one, it's jazz and somethings the judges like lyrical or contemporary and two, there is only four of use so it will be easier to spot mistakes. Okay guys let's start" miss Abby says. I really like our group cause it's all my best friends and we are the younger half of the team. The choreography is really good and it shows of our tricks. I really hope we can all nail the choreography so that the judges can't spot any mistakes with there only being four of us.

After our rehearsals I have acro class with Lilly. We work on our dance for the show. After acro me and Lilly get our shoes on and grab our dance bag before heading home.

The next day ~~~~~

We wake up super early and i make my bed. I brush my teeth before putting my aldc onesie on. After I put my hair into a lowponytail and then go through for breakfast. I have cereal and apple juice. Then I get my shoes on and we head down to the car. Once we arrive I put my suitcase under the bay and get on the bus. I sit next to Hannah. We watch feel the beat and do our school work. Once we arrive we get off the bus and say hi to the fans before heading in. We set up beside Erin and savannah. Me Lilly elli and sav all just stretch will the other girls get ready. When they are running there solos my mom does my make-up. After they have run there solos miss Abby just talks about who ever wins gets a solo at nationals. I give all the girls goodluck hugs before going into the audience with the moms and savannah. I sit on savannahs lap as we watch some solos. Then Sarah come on.