The reunion

Today is reunion so we are flying to la to film it and I'm so excited to see all the girls again. I make my bed and brush my teeth before just putting on a pair of black leggings and my pink Nike hoodie. My mom then packs are suitcase with the outfits for the reunion. After a car come and picks us ups and takes us to the airport. Once we get to the airport we grab a quick Starbucks for breakfast before getting on are flight. Are flight is 4 hours long so are flight took off at 7 so we will be there for ten, and we will start getting ready at 11. Once we land in la another car comes to take us to the hotel. We check into the hotel and unpack are stuff before heading out for lunch. After lunch we go back to the hotel to get are suitcase of are outfits then head to the reunion filming place. Once we arrive at the place we say hi to all the other girls then we start getting ready. A lady does my hair and make-up then I get changed into my dress. After we all get ready for filming.

We do are open if group dance then get are stool and sit down with jai (the host). I sit between Lilly and elli.

Jai - "So this season we had one new member of the aldc team. Lila-rose how does it feel to be asked to be in the team" jai asks

Lila - "yeah I was so excited to be asked, I mean I had seen Lilly grown up in their team and for me to get a shot was so exciting"

Jai - "I also know that you went and auditioned for a new Broadway musical and have made the part. All of us here are so proud of you"

Everyone applauded

Jai - "well to celebrate I think you are going to perform your highest marked solo for us right now"

Lila - "let's do it"

Lilly takes my stool of stage and I very into my position

Jai - "let's give another round of applause for are little lila-rose, that was spectacular. now we have not had another set if siblings On the team since maddie and Mackenzie, but this year it all changed when lila joined as Lilly's little sister. Let's take a look"

Jai says then it's shows a compilation of me Lilly's sister moments

Elliana - "that was so cute"'

Jai - "so Lilly how does it feel to have your younger sister on the team"

Lilly - "im so excited that my little sister is on the team, I know how hard she worked for miss Abby to be on this team. I'm just really proud of her"

Jai - "now on the show Abby says that you guys are so kind to each other and that you both never fight, I want to hear from the other girls if it's true. GiaNina can you confirm this theaory"

GiaNina - "it's 100% true, like even though there is a bit of a age gap they never fight"

Jai - "wow, that is just unbelievable. Next we are going to talk about elliana and Sarah joining the team again but before the break Lilly and Lila are going to perform there first ever sister duet"

Elli and Jai take of me and Lilly's stool and we get into are positions

(Lilliana is the tall one and Lila-rose is the small one)

After the break we talk about elli going the team again.